icmr.nic.in Indian Council of Medical Research International Fellowships (ICMR) 2015:
All eligible and qualified applicants are informed that their filled applications are invited by ICMR for the International Fellowship Programme for the Biomedical Scientists from the Developing Countries to conduct the research at Foreign Institutes.
- The applicant is informed that to apply for this fellowship he/she needs to attain the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The applicant must have possess minimum qualification of MBBS/M.Sc (life sciences).
- The applicant is must an employed in a regular position in a reputed recognized University of Scientific/Health Research Institution in his/her respective country.
- The filled application must be sent by the Employer/Head of the Institution specially through the Indian Embassy in the respective country with a statement that an applicant will be considered on duty on the basis of full time employee of the Institution during the fellowship programme.
- A candidate must have the knowledge of various languages specially English. The candidates needs to be fluent in spoken/written which is essential for this fellowship.
- The candidate needs to prepare a concrete plan of training where he / she wishes to undertake in India.
- The age eligibility is below 45 years.
- The candidates filled application should preferably be routed through the Indian Missions in respective developing country.
- All the applicants are informed that their filled applications should be addressed to the given address: