iipsindia.org International Institute for Population Sciences inviting Indian Fellows
An International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai, is now inviting the Indian fellows along with their duly filled application form in a prescribed manner for admission into the MPS programme for the academic session 2015-2016. All applicants are requested to read and follow the given instructions carefully before they apply for the same.
- Applicants must have the Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines which are furnished below:
Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Geography, and Anthropology, with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks in all subjects (all semesters/parts included).
- All the eligible and selected Candidates who are waiting for their results of qualifying examination latest by 30th September 2015 may also apply for consideration.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years as on 30.6.2015. The obtained Marks and age are relaxable for candidates who are belonging to reserved categories as per GOI rules and regulations.
- This fellowship duration is for 1 year (Full-time)
All those Indian applicants who are selected for the same will be awarded a Government of India fellowship worth of Rs. 5,000 per month.
How to apply:
- The application form which has to be filled in a Prescribed format and other important information can be obtained from the Assistant Registrar (Academic), International Institute for Population Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai-400 088 in person or by sending a self addressed Rs.50 stamped envelope (25cm x 12cm) .
- You may also download the application form from official website which given below.
All candidates are informed that the selection process will be made on the basis of a written test and a personal interview which will be conducted by the higher authorities. There will be only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
Last date to apply: 01 June, 2015
Written Test will be held on : 6th July, 2015
Personal Interview will be held on : 7th July, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.iipsindia.org/admissions.htm