- The total time duration of this Fellowship is for complete 1 Year
- The eligible fellows will get a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Applicants must have posts JPF 15,16,17,18: First Class M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- For the post JPF 19:
- Applicant must have done first Class M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics, BS – MS (Dual Degree) in Physics/ Mathematics.
- Computer programming in C/C++/ Fortran/ Python/ Matlab.
- Applicant must have good knowledge in Astronomy & Astrophysics, data reduction in IDL/ IRAF/ AIPS.
- For the post JPF 20:
- Applicant must have first Class M.Sc. in Geology with minimum 65% of marks or 6.5/10 CGPA
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in field work in various geological terrains and knowledge in Geochemistry and Remote sensing.
- All those candidates who wish to apply for the same must have attain the age criteria which is maximum 35 years of age as on 17th July, 2015.
- The selection process will be done on the basis on their Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- All candidates may download the prescribed format of the application form from:
- Candidates may send their duly filled in application form along with relevant documents by post, in a cover with superscription “Application for Junior Project Fellow” to:
The Senior Administrative Officer,
Recruitment and Review Section,
IIST, Valiamala Post,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695547.
Last date to apply : 17th July, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.iist.ac.in/sites/default/