The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar, published the notification on its official website regarding the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) on time bound basis for the research project entitled “Photovoltaic (PV) based grid-interactive and off-grid electricity system” undertaken in the School of Electrical Sciences of this Institute.
- The Duration of the Fellowship will be 3 Years
- Number of Position(s): 1
- Fellows are provided with Rs.25,000/- per month plus HRA for first 2 years and Rs. 28,000/- per month plus HRA for third year.
- Those applicants who wish to apply for the same must have the M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering/Power System Engineering/Power Electronics (having B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering) (or) B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering with valid GATE Score.
- Those applicant who have already apply for any other scholarship/fellowship under this scheme are not eligible to apply for the same.
How to Apply:
- All aplicants are informed that they can download the application form from this website link: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/sric-application/
- The duly filled in prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials should be sent to the following address:
Asst. Registrar (R&D),
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar,
Bhubaneswar – 751007.
Last date to apply : 18th June, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/sric-application