- The fellowship duration is 1 Year which can be extendable up to 3 years
- Total number of post: 1
- The selected fellows will get the fellowship worth Rs. 25,000/- per month and 20% HRA.
- Applicant should have M. Tech., M. Pharma., M.Sc. (Bioinformatics), M.Sc. (any branch wit NET/GATE), M.V.Sc.(with NET/GATE) or B.Tech. (with NET/GATE), with minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade point).
- Those applicants who are waiting for their final results may also apply for this fellowship.
- Applicant should hold an experience in Programming using Linux, Perl or Python and knowledge of R (Bioconductor) or Metlab for NGS analysis would be preferred.
The upper age limit is 28 Years maximum.
How to Apply:
- All applicants are informed that they may download the application form from this website link:
- You are also required to fill the application form in a prescribed format along with relevant documents and send it via post to: The Director
Institute of Life Sciences
Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023.
Last date for receiving completed application: 10th June, 2015
Display of short listed candidates: 15th June, 2015
Interview date: 26th June, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.ils.res.in/wp-content