indiapost.gov.in Process to Track Online Speed Post Status
India Post Online Tracking facility :
India Post’s online tracking gives you to access tracking information and other important details and also to confirm the delivery report of your item by just using this simple tracking number which has been assigned to you at the time of Booking. You can check the tracking number on the Postal receipt which was handed over to you at the Post office Counter at the time of booking.
Official Website : http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Index.aspx
What can be Tracked :
1. Speed post (Domestic EMS)
2. International EMS
3. Electronic Money Order (eMO)
4. Registered Mail
5. Express Parcel
6. Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
How it works:
The unique tracking system is updated time to time to provide you with the most current and accurate details and information available about the location and status of your item. You’ll be able to find out the following :
1. When your item was booked
2. When your item was dispatched and received at various locations during its Journey
3. When your item was delivered, or :
4. When a Delivery Intimation Notice was issued to notify the recipient that the item is available for delivery
How Can I Track:
1. First you need to enter the Postal Article Number In the Tracking Number(s) box,
2. After that select the Go button to view your results.
To track online click here : http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Tracking.aspx#Tracked
Tracking Number Formats :
Speed Post (EMS) Domestic – EE123456789IN – 13
International EMS Artilces to be delivered in India – EE123456789XX – 13
Electronic Money Order (eMO) – 000000000000000000 – 18
Registered Mail – RX123456789IN – 13
Express Parcel Post – XX000000000XX – 13
What if my tracking information is unavailable:
If you receive a message which gives you the information that your tracking information is unavailable, then in that case it doesn’t mean that your item hasn’t been mailed.
1. It can that may be a delay between scanning events and the availability of tracking information related to those scanning events.
2. Or it all depending on how recently your item was mailed, the tracking information may not be immediately available (this is most likely to occur in rural locations, or when information is provided by foreign postal administrations).
SMS Service status reporting for Speed Post & eMO :
We are pleased to inform you that we have launched the unique SMS tracking facility which is an initiative to provide better service to our customers. Initially, the service is available for Speed Post and eMO (electronic money order).
The steps involved :
1) You need to send SMS to 55352 in the following format :
For Speed Post :
SP<space>Speed Post number
EMS<space>Speed Post number
For eMO :
MO<space>eMO PNR No
EMO<space>eMO PNR No
The service is not case sensitive – you may use capitals or lower case or a mix of both.
3) The data will be retained upto three months from the date of booking for the purpose of SMS tracking.
4) The service is available across all service providers in the country. Rates charged by the service provider are applicable.