Areas of Research:
- Parallel Computing
- Power Management
- Perceptual Computing
- All the fellows will be provided with Internship opportunities at Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- Fellows will receive a fellowship of up to Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum including travel grant and contingency grant for a period of 4 years.
- Applicants must be an Indian Nationals.
- Applicant must be 1st year PhD Students and Students in the beginning of 2nd year PhD. All those who have attain the eligibility may apply for the same.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a PhD program at the selected concerned universities/institutes with research problem based on topics that are relevant to Intel.
- Applicant must be retain full-time student status during the academic year(s) for which the fellowship is awarded.
- Applicant must have successfully completed all qualifying examinations by scoring good marks.
- Any applicant who are from Intel employees and their families are not eligible to apply for the same.
How to Apply:
- Intel will not accept direct applications from students.
- Selected universities/institutes will be invited to submit a limited number of student candidates for consideration.
- Students must be nominated by the corresponding university/institute, the application should be routed through the research guide.
- The nomination should be accompanied by a brief research proposal pertaining to the Doctoral thesis.
- All the eligible students must submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) including GPA (Bachelors, Masters, and PhD), up to 3 letters of recommendation of which one must be from the students research guide and a cover letter to the Selection committee constituted by Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.