iocl.com : IOCL Scholarship scheme 2014-15
IOCL Scholarship scheme 2014-15
The Indian Oil offers the application for the scholarship of 2014-15 year. This scholarship is for those students who are in class 10 or want to pursue Engineering, ITI, MBBS, & MBA courses. There will be around 2600 scholarships are announced on the merit cum mean basis. The eligible students who will be selected for the scholarship scheme will get Rs.1000/- per month and if any student is in class 11th or ITI then they will get 3000/- per month.
This scholarship also gives financial assistance to those meritorious students who belongs to low income family and cant afford their higher education due to low income. The students are informed that they need to read and follow the details given below regarding the scholarship scheme.
- Both girl and boys student can apply for this schlarship.
- The students who wish to pursue studies for class 10th, ITI, ENGINNERING, MBBS and MBA are eligible for the same.
- The students must attain the age between 15 years minimum and 30 years maximum. The age relaxation is also there for SC,ST,OBC students.
- The scholarship holder ensures that they must not hold any other scholarship/ stipend under this scholarship scheme.
- Those candidates who are IOCL employees children are not eligible for the scholarship scheme.
Online Application Process:
The students are required to apply through online mode. To apply online students are requested to download the application form from its website http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/register.php
Applicants are required to fill the form very carefully with the required details. These forms are available from 12th July 2014 till 30th September 2014.
After successful submssion of the application you will get the system generated slip which you have to keep safely for future refrence and also take a copy of that slip.
- A printout copy of application with the signature of an applicant.
- Income certificate which has to be issued by the appropriate civil authorities.
- There will be no offline application submission for the IOCL scheme.
- All the important documents needs to be submitted along with the application form.
- The application will be rejected if any mistake or error found in the application.
- The application will be sent with the sealed cover at the following address by 15 th October 2014.
Sify Technologies Limited,
(IOCL ESS I- TEST dIVISION)
Plot No. B7 Sector 132
Noida – 201301
The selection of the lucky candidates will be held on March 2015. Selection will be based on the percentage obtained in the qualified examination. Also the income of the family also depends and then the scholarship will be given on Merit Cum Means Basis.
There will be 49.5 % scholarships are reserved in which SC got 15%, ST got 7.5% and OBC got 27 %.
There will be 25% seats are reserved for girls candidates and 10% are reserved for the person with disabilities.
Official Website : iocl.com
To know more about the scholarship then kindly click here : http://www.iocl.com/aboutus/scholarships.aspx