jkbank.net : J&K Bank Recruitment 2015 For The Post Of Relationship Executive
Jammu and Kashmir state Bank Relationship Executive (RE) Recruitment 2015 –
Jammu and Kashmir Bank limited has just announced the official JK Bank Notification 2015 to informing regarding the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment for the year 2015. The various vacancies are designed for the post of Relationship Executive and the concerned authorities are now accepting te filled in applications by the eligible candidates. All applicants are requested to check the complete details for the same which as given below.
J&K Bank Recruitment 2015:
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited invites an online J&K Bank Application Form 2015 from all the young, educated and talented applicants of the Jammu & Kashmir state to fill up the vacancy post through J&K Bank Recruitment 2015 for the post of Relationship Executive.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2015 Details –
Title of the post – Relationship Executive (RE).
Eligibility Criteria –
All interested and talented applicants are requested to check the following eligibility criteria points which are furnished below:
Educational Qualifications –
- Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2015, if they holds a degree in graduation or post graduation from a UGC recognized or AICTE approved university.
- The minimum percentage/grade for graduate students is 55% and for post graduates the minimum aggregate required is 50%.
- The candidate must ensure that the fraction of percentage will not be counted, that is no round figure of percentage will be done . 54.99% will be treated as less than 50% and so on.
- A candidate should be the permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state – The Candidates should possess valid state subject.
Age Limit –
According to the official J&K Bank Notification 2015 of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2015, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 31st March 2015 .
Hence the relaxation of 5 years will be provided in the upper age barrier to the candidates who are belonged to SC/ST/EX- serviceman category.
Application fees –
All candidates are informed that the fees for filling the J&K Bank 2015 Application Form will be Rs. 500/- for those candidates who falls under General category and Rs. 300/- for those candidates who falls under the SC /ST category.
The mode of payment of fees is through Fee remittance pay slip, that will be generated in the applying process. The fees payment is to be done in any of the business unit of JK Bank in recruitment account number – 1111040100031359 against the registration number / fee remittance pay in slip.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Selection Procedure 2015 –
All those candidates who have applied will have to appear and compete in written examination that would consist of multiple choice questions. And the exam centers will be Srinagar, Jammu, and Ladakh.
Those candidates who qualify the written examination will then be called for the final interview round. The candidates found most eligible in the interview will be appointed on a contractual basis for a period of 2 years.
After the completion of 2 years, the further final decision regarding pay / extension/ absorption etc will be taken on the basis of performance in the contractual period.
J&K Bank 2015 Application Form:
If an applicant is a permanent resident of J&K and wish to fill the J&k Bank recruitment 2015 Application Form or want to Apply for J&K Bank 2015 for the J&K Bank 2015 Recruitment, then kindly go through the procedure which is given below-
- First you are required to visit the bank’s official website www.jkbank.net.
- After that you need to visit the recruitment page and click on the link ‘Jammu and Kashmir Relationship Executive Recruitment 2015‘.
- Then you need to fill all the required details very carefully in the J&K Bank 2015 Application.
- Kindly upload your recent photograph.
- After that a 13 digit registration number will be generated by the system which has to be kept very safely.
- After this you are required to take a printout copy of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Application Form for the year 2015 along with fee remittance pay in slip.
- After the successful fees payment, please submit the J&K Bank RE Application Form 2015.
- The status of successful fees submission of J&K Bank 2015 Application Form of all candidates will be uploaded on the J&K official website from 1st May 2015.
Important Dates –
- Registration Date – 2nd April 2015.
- Closing date to apply for J&K Bank 2015 Recruitment – 16th April 2015.
- The required fees must be paid between 2-04-2015 to 16-04-2015.
- Kindly click here to apply for the J&K Bank Recruitment 2015: http://www.jkbank.net/
If any of the applicant found this information is useful then kindly share the same with all your friends and known people and keep on getting the recent updates. You are also suggested that please check the errors before you go for the submission process of your filled in application form for the J&K Bank 2015. And most importantly prepare yourself properly for Jammu and Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2015.