JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2015-16
J.N. Tata Endowment Scholarship:
The J.N.Tata Endowment Scholarship is announced by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. This reputed trust has offered various scholarships in India in the form of loans for higher education which is to be done in abroad.
However this scholarship may not cover the full course cost of studies. It has the ranges between Rs 1,50,000 lac and Rs 6,00,000 lac, which is truly depending on some certain predetermined terms and conditions. There will be bot all the candidates who are qualified get the full amount to pursue their higher education only few of them who attain the eligibility criteria have been selected for the scholarship.
Therefore the selected scholars are awarded are a gift scholarship as well from Jamsetji Tata Trust and a Travel Grant from the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, completely at the behest of the Trustees of the concerned Trusts. This gift scholarship have the maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000.
- There will be only Indian nationals are able to apply for the scholarship.
- All those candidates who are graduates from a recognized Indian University, with a highly and remarkable academic record are able to apply for the same.
- Those students who are in the final year of a degree course and those who are awaiting for their final-year results are able to apply for the same.
- All the academicians and other mid-career professionals, who are up to 45 years, with having good experience in their fields, and those who wish to go abroad for further specialized training may apply for this scholarship.
Here all the candidates are informed that this Endowment award is a one time loan which is given at the beginning of the course or any specialized training.
- The cash reward has been started from Rs 1,50, 000 till Rs 6,00,000 lac.
- Additional cash gift of Rs 10,00,000.
This scholarships will be awarded only to those candidates who have successfully scored the admission in the university abroad and has obtained the relevant visa also.
- The Endowment scholarship invites all the eligible applications for the scholarship through the advertisements in leading newspapers in India which will be published in the month of December every year.
Process to obtain JN Tata Endowment Scholarship application form:
Those applicants who are interested in applying to the scholarship can obtain the application form through various modes which are furnished below for your assistance:
In Person from Endowment Office: All applicants are informed that the applications has to be filled in a prescribed format which is available from December 8, 2014 to February 16, 2015 at the concerned Endowment’s administrative office/department which is located in Mumbai. It can be made by making a cash payment of Rs. 100/-only.
Submission Process of Application Form
Applicants are requested that their completely filled application forms suppose to be sent to the Endowment concerned office and it should reach on or before the closing date ;March 9, 2015 to the given address:
51 M.G. Road,
Fort,Mumbai 400 001
Interview mode for the shortlisted candidates:
- All the selected shortlisted applicants will be called in for a personal interview which is conducted by the relevant subject experts in Mumbai, and this interview will be conducted between the months of March and June 2015.
- All the eligible applicants who are applying for the scholarship are required to applied for admission to the university which they have planned for joining.
- If there will be separate selection round will be held for the Spring semester, then the applications for the same will be accepted in the month of October of the previous year.
The J.N. Tata Endowment, Administrative Office,
Mulla House, 4th floor,
51, M.G. Road, Fort Mumbai 400 001
Tel: (022) 66658282, 66657681, 66657198, 66657774
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com