2) Nationals of other Asian countries for Ph.D study in India
Areas of Specialization & Subject :
All eligible and talented candidate are able to apply for scholarship in any one of the following areas of specialization which are furnished below:
- Physical Sciences,
- Chemical Sciences,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Biological Sciences,
- Computer Sciences,
- Engineering Sciences,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture,
- Indian History & Civilization,
- Economics &
- Studies on Jawaharlal Nehru
Here we are providing you some eligibility points which are very useful at the time of application process and here they are given below for your assistance:
- At the time of application submission process of for scholarship, an applicant must hold a 1st class degree/diploma.
- A candidate must have the postgraduate degree with a at least 60% marks in aggregate, already be registered/admitted for PhD degree with a recognized University/Institution in India.
- Those candidates who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- A candidate should not be above 35 years of age, and also the candidate be a full-time PhD Scholar and also have NET/SLET/GATE Score.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years or above
Value of Scholarship for Both the Categories
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee Rs.12000/- per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India purchase of books, stationery, etc Rs.15000/- per annum
All candidates are informed that the application form for scholarships for doctoral studies is available at this website link: www.jnmf.in
You are suggested that the downloaded application form should be supported with a Demand Draft/Postal Order of Rs.100/- which is to be drawn in favor of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” payable at New Delhi.
The completely filled application form along with all the necessary documents should reach to the following address:
Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011
An advertisement will be published by the end of March and completed application form along with all the necessary documents should reach to the following address:
Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 by themonth of April & May 2015
The Selection Committee’s decision will be final and they will give a call to a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and there will be no representation in this regard will be entertained.
All the Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at the end of November or first week of December.
The Scholarship commences from January every year
The important and supportive following documents should be securely attached along with the Application Form:
1) First you need your passport size photograph which has to be pasted on the application form.
2) A synopsis of not more than 1500 words or about 3 pages of 1.5 spaced texts
3) University Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor/Guide’s report
4) Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100/-
Incomplete and unsigned application forms are liable to be rejected
The following documents should be delivered along with the completed application form to reach the Fund office between the April and May 2015.
Contact Address And Details:
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011