jnmf.in: Jawaharlal Nehru invites the applicants for Doctoral Studies Scholarship 2015
All eligible and desired candidates along with their filled in applications are invited for the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship award for the year 2015-16 academic year. This scholarship is specially available to the following categories of individuals which are given below:
- Physical Sciences,
- Chemical Sciences,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Biological Sciences,
- Computer Sciences,
- Engineering Sciences,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture,
- Indian History & Civilization,
- Economics &
- Studies on Jawaharlal Nehru
- At the time of application submission process of for scholarship, an applicant must hold a 1st class degree/diploma.
- A candidate must have the postgraduate degree with a at least 60% marks in aggregate, already be registered/admitted for PhD degree with a recognized University/Institution in India.
- Those candidates who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- A candidate should not be above 35 years of age, and also the candidate be a full-time PhD Scholar and also have NET/SLET/GATE Score.
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee Rs.12000/- per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India purchase of books, stationery, etc Rs.15000/- per annum