jnmf.in : Scholarship Scheme for Doctoral Studies by Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Organization 2015
All those applicants who wish to apply for the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship must have to fill the online application form which has to be filled in a prescribed format. All applications are invited for the award of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships for the 2015 session. This scholarships are available to the following categories of persons which are given below:
- At the time application submission process for the scholarship scheme, a candidate must hold a 1st class Post graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks or grade and already be registered or admitted for PhD degree with a recognized University/Institution in India.
- Those candidates who have already applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply.
- All those applicants who are not be above 35 years of age, be a full-time PhD Scholar have NET/SLET/GATE Score are eligible to apply for this scholarhsip scheme.
- The maintenance allowance and also including the Tuition fee which is around Rs.12000/- per month.
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India purchase of books, stationery, etc Rs.15000/- per annum
- All eligible candidates are informed that the application form for scholarships for doctoral studies is available at this website link: www.jnmf.in
- The downloaded application form must be supported with a Demand Draft or Postal Order of Rs.100/- which is to made in favour of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” and payable at New Delhi.
- The completely filled application form along with all the necessary and supportive documents/enclosures should reach the given address:
- Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011
- An advertisement is released towards the end of March and completed application form together with all the necessary enclosures should reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 during April & May 2015
- The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- All the selected or shortlisted candidates will be soon called for an interview at the end of November or early December.
- This Scholarship commences from January every year.