KC Mahindra Scholarship 2015 for Post Graduate Studies Abroad
The KC Mahindra Scholarship is awarded by the KC Mahindra Trust and it is a loan scholarship which is provided for those students who wants to pursue their higher studies in abroad.
KC Mahindra Education trust was came ino existence in year 1953 by Mr. KC Mahindra with the vision of grow the level of literacy and higher learning in India. This reputed Trust has a aim to transform the lives of the citizens of India through the medium of knowledge and education. They have 3 initiatives which are highlighted below:
- To Provide the Scholarships and Grants
- Livelihood training- Mahindra Pride Project
- To Provide Girl child education- Project Nanhi Kali
- The KC Mahindra scholarship for postgraduate studies abroad is a main and important part of the grants and scholarships which is an initiative by KC Mahindra Education Trust. Basically this is a loan Scholarship which is provided to the students.
- This interest free loan scholarship is to be awarded for the deserving and talented candidates who wish to continue their postgraduate studies in abroad.
- The result declaration of this scholarship will be published in the month of January through the leading newspapers in the country.
- KC Mahindra scholarship has been continuing since 1956.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Amount
The maximum amount which is granted for the scholarship will be Rs. 2,00,000 lac for each scholar.
KC Mahindra Fellow Scholarship
The Maximum Scholarship amount which is granted for K.C. Mahindra fellow scholar will be Rs. 8,00,000 lac for each scholar.
Who can Apply:
Admission Offer: The eligible candidate must have secured admission or at least the candidate must have applied for admission in a reputed university or institution in abroad at the time of submission of the KC Mahindra Scholarship application form.
Academic Qualification: A candidate must possess a First Class degree or its equivalent diploma of the same standard or field from a recognized university.
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2015 Application Process:
All the Interested and eligible applicants needs to obtain the KC Mahindra Scholarship Application form which is available from KC Mahindra concerned office/department in the month end of January 2015.
The application form has to be printed on legal / full scape size paper and not on A4 size paper. The application form has to be filled in a prescribed format.
An application Form has to be signed by
a) The candidate
b) Candidate’s parent of guardian
c) The person who will guarantee the regular payment of the insurance premia
All candidates are informed that the photocopies of the following documents which has to be attached along with the filled application form:
- Copy of admission letter
- Copy of signed testimonial from one of the reference.
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest of the candidate
- Copy of GRE/GMAT score
- Copies of Mark sheet and degrees
- Proof of age (attested)
- Copy of HSC/SSC mark sheet
This is to inform all the eligible candidates that the above listed documents copies has to be attested with any gazetted officer.The complete filled application form should be sent to the given address:
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2015 Selection Process:
- The final decision of the Trustees, related to the annual awards is truly based on the recommendation which is made by the Selection Committee.
- All these recommendations will be made on the basis of merit, but the character, aptitude and ambition of each individual candidate are also the guiding factors while making the selection for KC Mahindra Scholarship.