nhfdc.org Loan For Professional/Educational/Training Courses to Disabled Persons
A loan which is granted to Indian citizens to pursuing their higher studies in India or out of India where admission has been secured for them to continue their education.
Eligibility Criteria :–
- There can be any Indian Citizen with having minimum 40% or above disability.
- It is a term Loan type which is granted to eligible applicants.
- An applicant must between 18 to 60 years maximum
All these courses having employment prospects are eligible.
- Graduation courses/ Post graduation courses/ Professional courses
- Other courses approved by UGC/Government/AICTE etc.
- The required fees will be payable to respective college/school/hostel
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fees
- Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniforms
- Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit (maximum 10% tution fees for the entire course)
- Travel Allowaness/Passage money for studies abroad
- For purchasing of computers which are necessary for completion of course
- Cost for a vehicle which can be Two-wheeler up to Rs. 50,000/-
Any other expenses which are required to complete the course like study tours, project work, Assertive devices etc.will also be payable.
|Studies in India||–||Maximum Rs. 10,00,000 lac|
|Studies Abroad||–||Maximum Rs. 20,00,000 lac|
Process to Obtain Loan –
Applicants are informed that the application will be filled in a prescribed format which has to be submitted to the State Channelizing Agency in regard to sanction of loan according to the lending policy of National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
Please Note:– All the term loans should be secured by parent(s)/guardian of the student borrower. In case of married person, co-obligatory which can be spouse or the parent(s)/ parents-in-law will be handed over.