megeducation.gov.in Meghalaya Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities 2014-15
Meghalaya Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities 2014-15:
Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department has recently issued the online application form for the current year 2014-15 to grant the post matric scholarships scheme in Meghalaya for those eligible and deserving candidates who are permanent resident of the Meghalaya state. Those students who belongs to minorities community are able to apply for the same. You are requested to know more about the eligibility, online process, required documents, etc . kindly read below:
Official Website : http://megeducation.gov.in/dhte/index.html
Pre-Matric Scholarship For Minority Students 2014-15 :
All applications are invited from those students who are permanent residents of the state Meghalaya and studying within and outside the State for the year 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Those students who are from Class I to Class X are eligible to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship for the year 2014-15 in Meghalaya state and they are to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India.
2. To apply for this scholarship scheme student’s parental annual income should not exceed then Rs.` 1,00,000.00 per annum.
Application Form :
1. All state students are advised that the application form for Pre-Matric Scholarship will be obtained from the concerned office of the District School Education Officer of their respective districts or Sub Divisional School Education Officer of their respective Sub-Division.
2. A Scholarship holder must make sure that under this scheme the student is not allowed to hold any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course. Moreover, this is to inform all the eligible students that they must need have atleast 50% marks in previous annual examination for both fresh or renewal scholarship.
3. This scholarship is for only Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation/Vocational courses level.The final Selection of these students will be done strictly on the basis of Merit. Students are requested that kindly fill their bank details in the application form as provided in the prescribed space.
Download Here : http://megeducation.gov.in/dhte/scho…/schforms.html
Documents Required :
The students should present their Permanent Residential Certificate which has to be obtained from the respective Dy. Commissioner of the District from where a candidate is a Permanent Resident of Meghalaya along with all the Certificates / Mark sheets etc. and the student should also present by way of affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper, a certificate showing that he/she belongs to the specified Minority Community i.e Christian/Sikh/Buddhist/Parsi/Muslim. Other details on eligibility and forms (both Fresh and Renewal) can be collected from the Scholarship Branch Room No. 206(A), Addl. Sectt. Building, Office of the undersigned, or can be downloaded from Education website
Closing Date :
The closing date for submission of Applications forms with all relevant documents will be on or before the 30th July 2014. No application will be entertained after the above specified date.