The University of Melbourne, Australia, invites young and outstanding applicants along with their duly filled applications for International Research Scholarships, 2015. This scholarship is for international students who are wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University of Melbourne.
- The total number of Scholarships are 150 per year
- The time duration of this Scholarship is up to 2 years for the student undertaking a master by research degree and up to 3 years, with a possible 6 month extension, for students undertaking a doctorate by research degree.
- The Scholarship includes:
- fortnightly living allowance
- relocation grant for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia
- thesis Allowance and
- limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Applicant must be an international student (i.e., a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, and not an Australian permanent resident)
- Applicant must have applied for admission to undertake a master or doctorate by research degree or be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Applicant must have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought.
Last Date to apply : 31st October, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://studenteforms.app.unimelb.edu.au/