- The time duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years
Scholarship will include:
- An annual allowance of S$2,400 with hostel accommodation will be granted.
- Settling-in allowance of S$500 (once only)
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Coverage of GCE ‘A’ Level examination fees (once only)
- Subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must be born between 1997 and 1999.
- Candidate must have completed their 10th Standard education in the Year 2015
- Candidate must possess an outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85% / minimum ‘A’ with English as first language in the Standard 10 State/National examinations)
- The candidates are informed that they will be selected on the basis of their performance in Test and Interview held at Delhi.
How to apply:
- Candidates may apply via online at: https://isams.sg/azs/index.do?schmCat=INDIA
- All candidates are requested to send certified copies of Birth Certificate, Identity Card / Passport (if any), Final Examination Result Slips for the last two years (Standards 7 and 8 final examinations) to the Singapore Ministry of Education.
c/o School Placement & Scholarships Branch,
Ministry of Education,
1 North Buona Vista Drive,
Last Date to apply: 12th July, 2015
Selection Test will be held at the End August to early September 2015
Selection Interview will be conducted at the End October to early November 2015
Final Result will be declared at the Mid to late November 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.moe.gov.sg/