mpsc.mp.nic.in Online One Time Registration for applicants for MP Scholarship
Government of Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal :
You are welcome to the integrated e-Governance Portal for the automation, streamlining & effective management of processes related to application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students. This initiative is aimed to facilitate faster and efficient disposal of scholarship applications and timely payment of the scholarships to the students directly in their bank accounts. To know more kindly read below or you can also log on to the given official website links:
Official Website : http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms/Default.aspx
New Student Registration :
Welcome to the student section of scholarship portal. There is only one-time registration is required which has to be done by the students as well and so as to avail various facilities and services being provided by Government of Chhattisgarh through this portal. After the successful registration, the registered students will get a user-id and password. Using user-id/password, the students will be able to log-on to the portal and avail following services
1. You are required to apply online for various scholarship schemes that have been made available online through the portal
2. Then you need to edit the scholarship applications till they are not locked and sent to institute for further processing
3. Upload caste and income certificates, photograph etc required for the scholarship
4. Print the application format to be submitted to the institute along with the supporting documents
5. Track the status of their application
6. Update their mobile numbers, e-mail address
7. Download the scholarship sanction orders, scholarship release details
8. Submit their justified and genuine grievances
9. Apply for renewal of their scholarships fron next year onwards
10. Report the details of the non-elegible students that are claiming the benefits by providing false and forged information/documents etc.
11. Apply for renewal of their scholarships fron next year onwards
The information on userid/password, updates on the status of the application, scholarship sanction and disbursal status will also be sent to the registered students on the mobile phone using via SMS.
The students are requested to enter all the information, including their bank details, mobile numbers, e-mail address etc so as to avail maximum services being offered by the portal.
Registered Students Login :
Registered Students, Institutes, District Administrators, State Administrators, Please login using User Name or Student Applicant Id and Password.