mpsc.mp.nic.in Online One Time Scholarship Registration for Students in MP
Government of Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal :
Welcome to the integrated e-Governance Portal for the automation, streamlining & effective management of processes related to application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students. This initiative is aimed to facilitate faster and efficient disposal of scholarship applications and timely payment of the scholarships to the students directly in their bank accounts.
New Student Registration :
In new student registration portal student can register their name for just one time and avail various benefits from it. The One-time registration is required to be done by the students so as to avail various facilities and services being provided by Government of Chhattisgarh through this portal. After suscessful registration, the registered students will get a user-id and password. Using user-id/password, the students will be able to log-on to the portal and avail following services
1. Firstly you are required to apply online for various scholarship schemes that have been made available online through the portal
2. Then you need to edit the scholarship applications till they are not locked and sent to institute for further processing
3. Upload the caste and income certificates, recent passport size photograph etc required for the scholarship
4. Print the application format to be submitted to the institute along with the supporting documents
5. Track the status of their application
6. Update their mobile numbers, e-mail address
7. Download the scholarship sanction orders, scholarship release details
8. Submit their justified and genuine grievances
9. Apply for renewal of their scholarships fron next year onwards
10. Report the details of the non-elegible students that are claiming the benefits by providing false and forged information/documents etc.
11. Apply for renewal of their scholarships fron next year onwards
The information on user id/password, updates on the status of the application, scholarship sanction and disbursal status will also be sent to the registered students on the mobile phone using via SMS.
The candidates are requested to enter all the required information, which includes their bank details, mobile numbers, e-mail address etc so as to avail maximum facilities which has being offered by the portal.
Website : http://www.momascholarship.gov.in/
Registered Students Login :
Registered Students, Institutes, District Administrators, State Administrators, Please login using User Name or Student Applicant Id and Password.