- Petroleum Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Energy Systems & Technology (Focused on Solar Energy)
- Electrical Engg. (Power Systems)
- Mechanical Engg. (Thermal)
- Civil Engg. (Infrastructure Engg. & Management)
- Environment Engg. Studies
- The duration of this Fellowship will be 2 Years
- All the eligible fellows will be provided with a fellowship of Rs. 12,400/- per month provided they are having qualified & valid GATE score.
- All candidates are informed that they must have minimum aggregate 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying degree BE/B.Tech. in respective discipline.
- Those students who are waiting for their qualifying degree results by 31st August, 2015 are also eligible to apply for the same.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply via online at this website link: http://mtechadd.pdpu.ac.in/
- Candidates needs to pay an application fees of Rs. 1500/- (for a single Application) by using a credit/debit card or internet banking facility.
Last date to apply : 15th June, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://mtechadd.pdpu.ac.in/Docs/