mica.ac.in : Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad publishes FPM-C Admission 2015
This is the first Fellow Programme at MICA in the country. This programme is an AICTE approved doctoral level Programme which is offered in the communication discipline and many more fields as well. Through this fellow Programme, the MICA has a main aim to encourage both fundamental and applied research in the communication domain.
** To conduct research pertinent to communication. ** To create the researchers who have the advance communication theory and practice and enhance the contributions that communication can make to the larger community.
- Those applicants who wish to apply for this fellow Programme must have a Masters Degree/or an equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in any discipline of the Humanities /Social Sciences / Business Management, and also having Communication/Journalism/Advertising/Public Relations/Media/Marketing as a subject.
- The applicant must have completed a 3 year Bachelor’s degree/or an equivalent qualification, after completing higher secondary (10+2) or an equivalent.
- Or minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a 5 year Integrated Masters Degree Programme from any discipline fields of the Humanities /Social Sciences / Business Management, having Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising/Public Relations/Media/Marketing as a subject, and also obtained after completing higher secondary (10+2) or an equivalent.
- First you need to apply through online mode by visiting the website www.mica.ac.in
- Then you are required to submit the following in a specified date.
- An application fee which is Rs.2000/- and needs to be pay through a demand draft which is drawn in favour of “MICA” and payable at Ahmedabad.
- You are requested to mention your name and contact details on the back page of the demand draft
- There will be two letters of recommendation (blank forms for recommendation letters and the instructions can be downloaded from the online application portal) Copies of academic certificates as described in the application instructions.