mumbaicity.setu.org Application Process for Non Creamy Layer Certificate
The facility to apply through internet in Setu Center of Mumbai city is available on www.mumbaicitysetu.org. Before applying through the said website, please ensure that the following technical contents are available on your computer
Official Website : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Application :
Documents Required for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate :
1. The certificate will be issued generally within 15 days after submission of documents.
2. All documents should be attached along with the form.
3. Application forms should be duly signed by applicant. In case the applicant is a minor, it should be signed by the Adult guardian/parent.
4. Applicant must present all original documents at the time of submission of Documents at concerned SETU office.
5. Attestation to be done by SEO / Gazetted Government Officers only
Checklist For Non-Creamy Layer Certificate :
1. Application duly signed by an Applicant ( It should not be filled & signed by the Candidate who is Minor) (Original)
2. Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp
3. Caste Certificate of Candidate Xerox(Attested)
4. a) Income of all earning family members should be mentioned in application for Affidavit. If, they are not employed, then it should also be clearly mentioned in the Affidavit.
b) Bonafide Certificate should be produce in case of Children who are studying. Photocopy(Attested)
5. Bonafide Certificate of Candidate (Candidate is the person for which certificate is required. Application should be made by Major person. It is not necessary that Application should be made by Candidate, who is Minor. Applicant can be a Father, Mother, Major Brother/Sister.) (Original)
6. Parent Income Certificate (Last 3 Financial years)
(If the parent owns an Agricultural land, Farm House or any other business, please give details)
a) Income Tax Return copy should be attached. AND / OR
b) The persons who are not filing Income Tax Return and are not employed should produce Income Certificate of local Corporator. AND / OR
c) The persons who are employed but not filing the Income Tax Return should submit the ‘Salary Certificate’. Xerox(Attested)
7. Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill) Xerox(Attested)
8. Affidavit in Prescribed Format. (Original)
To Apply Online Click Here : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/1FormNonCreamyLayer.aspx
Kindly Note :
This website is for those applicants who belong to Mumbai City Area only. Wards covered are A, B, C, D, E, F-North, F-South, G-North, G-South