mumbaicitysetu.org : Mumbai Income Certificate Online Application
Mumbai Income Certificate Online Application:
Income certificate is required for claiming scholarship and also for admission in educational institutions and hostels. The certificate can be obtained by applying to Tehsil / Sub_tehsil offices under Revenue Administration Department, Mumbai. For more details kindly read below:
Official Website : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/
Income Certificate Online Application :
Documents Required for Income Certificate :
1. Certificate will be issued normally within 15 days after submission of documents.
2. All documents should be attached.
3. Application forms should be signed by applicant. In case the applicant is a minor, it should be signed by the Adult guardian.
4. Applicant should produce all original documents at the time of submission of Documents at SETU office.
5. Attestation to be done by SEO / Gazetted Government Officers only
Checklist For Income Certificate :
1. Application duly signed by an Applicant
2. Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp
3. Bonafied Certificate of son / daughter / Ward for whom the certificate is sought
4. Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)
5. Affidavit in Prescribed Format
6. Parent Income Certificate (yearly)
7. If the parent owns an Agricultural land, Farm House or any other business, please give details
a) Income Tax Return copy should be attached. AND / OR
b) The persons who are not filing Income Tax Return and are not employed should produce Income Certificate of local Corporator.AND / OR
c) The persons who are employed but not filing the Income Tax Return should submit the ‘Salary Certificate’.
Please bring following document proofs :
a. School leaving certificate or bonafide original.
b. Cast certificate.
c. Ration Card (for address proof).
For government employee :
Form 16,I.T. return, service salary certificate
For private employee :
Company’s salary slip
For others :
- “Nagarsevak Certificate”
- If required for medical then medical bill estimation.
- If required for Mhada then allotment letter.
To Apply Online Click here : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/1FormIncomeCertificate.aspx
This website is for applicants who belong to Mumbai City Area only. Wards covered are A, B, C, D, E, F-North, F-South, G-North, G-South