mumbaicitysetu.org Online Application for Senior Citizen Certificate
The facility to apply through internet in Setu Center of Mumbai city is available on www.mumbaicitysetu.org. Before applying through the said website, please ensure that the following technical contents are available on your computer. Kindly read below for more information abou the same.
Official Website : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/
Online Application For Senior Citizens Certificate :
Following Documents Required for Senior Citizen Certificate :
1. Certificate will be issued generally within 15 days after submission of documents.
2. All documents should be attached along with the application form.
3. Application forms should be signed by applicant. In case the applicant is a minor, it should be signed by the Adult guardian.
4. Applicant should produce all original documents at the time of submission of Documents at SETU office.
5. Attestation to be done by SEO / Gazetted Government Officers only
Checklist For Senior Citizen Certificate :
1. Application duly signed by candidate (Original)
2. Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp
3. Color Photograph
4. Age proof (Medical Certificate / Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / Passport / PAN Card) Xerox(Attested)
5. Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill) Xerox(Attested)
6. Photo Identity Proof ( Election Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport) Xerox(Attested)
Please bring following document proofs :
1. School leaving certificate.
2. Voter ID Card.
3. Ration Card (for address proof).
4. 2 Small sized photographs.
5. Police report in case loss of voter’s Id card.
Apply Online : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/1FormSeniorCitizen.aspx
Kindly Note :
This official website is for applicants who belong to Mumbai City Area only. Wards covered are A, B, C, D, E, F-North, F-South, G-North, G-South