mumbaicitysetu.org Online Application Process for Domicile Certificate
To apply for online process of Domicile certificate one needs to keep all the supported documents to claim the certificate and also we request you to read below the following details.
Official Website : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/
Domicile Certificate Application :
Documents Required for Domicile Certificate (For those born out of Maharashtra) :
1. The Domicile Certificate will be issued generally within 15 days after submission of documents.
2. All documents should be attached along with the application form.
3. Application forms should be duly sign by an applicant. In case the applicant is a minor, it should be signed by the Adult guardian.
4. Applicant should present all original documents at the time of submission of Documents at the concerned SETU office.
5. Attestation should be done by SEO / Gazetted Government Officers only
Checklist For Domicile Certificate :
1. Application duly signed by the Applicant (Original)
2. Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp
3. Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill) Xerox(Attested)
4. Affidavit in Prescribed Format (Original)
6. School Leaving Certificate of Son/ Daughter / Ward / applicant Xerox(Attested)
Please bring following document proofs ::
1. Residence Proof such as (Ration Card /Rent Receipt / Maintenance Receipt / Telephone Bill / Electricity or Water Bill)
2. Affidavit in Prescribed Format
3. Recent passport size Photograph
4. School Leaving Certificate of Son/ Daughter / Ward / applicant
To Apply Online Click Here : http://mumbaicitysetu.org/1FormDomicileCertificate.aspx
This website is for applicants who belong to Mumbai City Area only. Wards covered are A, B, C, D, E, F-North, F-South, G-North, G-South