National Scholarship scheme For Meritorious Girl Students from Minorities
National Scholarship For Meritorious Girl Students Scheme Belonging To Minorities:
Maulana Azad Education Foundation was came into existence on the occasion of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s birth ceremony. This great Foundation was registered under the respective Societies Registration Act 1860, on 6th July, 1989. The Foundation is a voluntary non-political, non-profit marking social service organization established to promote education amongst the educationally backward sections of the society.
It has main objective is to provide the best and essential education power to all those applicants who belongs to minority community. It is founded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. The Hon’ble Minister of Minority Affairs is its Ex-officio President. The motive of this Foundation is to enhance and implement educational schemes and plans for the benefit of the educationally backward minorities in particular and weaker sections in general and to give them equal respect and education power in society.
TITLE OF SCHEME :
“Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Girls belonging to Minorities”
OBJECTIVE OF THE SCHEME :
The main objective of this scheme is to recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students who belonging to National Minorities who can not continue their education without financial support and other social assistance.
PURPOSE OF SCHOLARSHIP :
The scholarship scheme will be promoted for expenditure on payment School or College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery or equipments which are required for the course & payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
1. All applicants are advised that the application can be downloaded from the official web site www.maef.nic.in and the photocopy of the application form can be used freely. No fee will be required to pay for the same.
2. Application form can be delivered by the student itself to the Foundation by post or can be submitted by hand from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.on all working days in the concerned office of the Foundation.
3. No fee will be charged to any one for any services.
4. Sanction letter or cheque for scholarship will sent by Regd. Post directly to the address of successful candidate on completion of prescribed papers/formalities.
5. For any query contact only Secretary, MAEF should be contacted directly.
1. Only Girl Students belonging to National Minorities, (i.e. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis) can apply.
2. The girl students must have secured not less than 55% marks in the secondary school certificate examination (Class 10th) which is conducted by any recognized state Board of Secondary Education.
3. Student family income from all sources should not exceeded than Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year.
The student are required to attach a Salary Certificate or Pension Certificate which has to be duly attested by concerned authority along with the application.
Income form all other sources must also be mentioned, specially if mother is also employed.
(3) It must be noted to all applicants that all income certificate and statements made by the students in the application is subject to further verification of Maulana Azad Education Foundation. In case of any deliberate discrepancy/concealment of facts, the MAEF may cancel/recover the scholarship granted/released as well as initiate necessary
action as per law.
4. Students should Confirmed admission in class-XI. Admission Slip issued by the college/ school where the student is presently studying and verification of the principal (Annexure-I), in the prescribed proforma must be sent with the application.
5.The respective University or College or institute offering admission should be recognized by the Government at the Central or State level or any other competent authority.
6. This scholarship scheme is only the one time scholarship, and no claim as permanent beneficiary will be entertained. Student once selected for scholarship can not provide the same again.
7. A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for this Scholarship.
8. The closing date for receipt of application in the office of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is September 30th which must be adhered to.
9. The fees of scholarship which has to pay will be Rs. 12,000/- which will be released in 02 installments of Rs. 6,000/- each. The first installment will be released after sanction of scholarship and the second installment will be released when the student will submit proof of passing class 10th and 12th, to the concerned foundation.
10. The scholarship will be provided to student who have passed Xth exam and taking admission in XIth in the year when result of Xth exam is declared. Applications received in subsequent years will not be entertained.
Apply Online: http://www.maef.nic.in/Instructions.aspx
Official Website: http://www.maef.nic.in/
Contact Address :
Maulana Azad Education Foundation
(Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India)
Social Justice Service Centre, Chelmsford Road
Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre
New Delhi 110055