nest.net.in : Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test 2014-15
Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test 2014-15:
NEST is specially designed for those students who wants to pursue their education and also show their skills and interest at the essential stage of their education. This scholarship is for bonafide students of engineering, science and medical courses. There will be around 20 scholarships will be awarded to the eligible students.
This is the 13th edition of Nationwide Education Scholarship Test 2014. The exam of NEST will be going to conduct in the month of January 25th , 2015. And the application process will be going to start in the month of July 2014.
- This scholarship test is applicable in all over India.
- Both girls and boys students can apply for this scholarship test.
- Those student who are class 12th and science , MBBS, Engineering, BSC, BCA all 12th science , diploma engineering are eligible to apply for NEST 1.
- Those student who become topper will not apply for the same again.
- The 3rd and 4th year student of engineering/MBBS/BCA/B.ds/Bca are eligible to apply for NEST 2.
The prize money for rank 1 holder has been revised and mentioned below for the student assistance:
NEST 1 : 10 or above scholarship will be Rs.25,000/- each also with Rs.75,000/- to 1st rank holder.
NEST 2: 10 or above scholarship will be Rs.35,000/- and 1st rank holder will get Rs.1,00,000/- in the category.
Online Application Mode:
- The applicants are informed that they can apply for this scheme through online as well as offline.
- The application process will be started for NEST 1 and NEST 2 from 1st July.
- You can download the NEST application form from this website link http://nest.net.in/application-form.pdf
- The NEST exam would be conducted in the all major cities across India.
- The applicants are required to fill the form very carefully.
- After that applicant has to make Demand Draft of the required amount.
- The DD has to be made in favor of SEMCI India which is payable at Mumbai.
- The participation fees will be Rs.600/- till September 30th 2014.
- Along with the duly filled application an applicant needs to paste his/her recent passport size photo.
- Now send your application form along with the DD through registered post or courier at the mentioned address.
Contact Postal Address:
SEMCI, B-1 Piccadilly Flats,
57 – J Clare Road,
Mumbai – 400 008