SEMCI INDIA announces the scholarship scheme for those students who are studying in class X, XI, XIIth. All applicants are invited along with their filled applications for conducting Nationwide Education & Scholarship Test(NEST-JUNIOR), 2015. All students who wish to apply for this are informed that this is a merit-based scholarship which is especially meant for those students who are in class 10th, 11th, and 12th.
The exam syllabus has 4 sections which are furnished below:
- Logic and G.K
- English Language
- Physics and Chemistry
Here are giving you the scholarship details which includes the number of scholarship,eligibility, scholarship amount,etc :
- The total no.of Scholarships available is 20
- This merit-based scholarship scheme will be awarded on the basis of a two-hour online test of 200 questions in which applicant needs to attempt all the questions.
- This Scholarship scheme is worth Rs.25,000 for each applicant for the Top 20 and Rs.50,000 for the Top Ranker in the list.
- Certification of appreciation will also be awarded to all eligible and selected candidates who score at least 40% and above of all the 4 sections
- Scholarship will be awarded for the toppers in the last week of October, 2015 in Mumbai.
Eligibility Criteria :
- All those students who are appearing or passed their Class X,XI and XII examination of 2015 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students must be having science stream only.
How to Apply:
Students can download the application form from this website link:
All applicants are informed that their duly filled application form must be sent via registered post/courier attached with a DD of Rs.500 in favour of SEMCI INDIA payable at Mumbai:
B-1, Piccadilly Flats
57-J, Clare Road, Byculla
- Last Date(without Late Fee): 31st March, 2015
- Last Date(with Late Fee Rs. 100) : 31st May, 2015
- Last Date(with Late Fee Rs. 200) : 30th June, 2015
- Test Date: 26th July, 2015
- Result Date: 5th September, 2015
For more Details, Please Visit: http://nest.net.in/nest.htm