nhfdc.nic.in Scholarship Scheme for Disabled Students 2015 Online Application
Scholarship Disabled Students 2015
The National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation has recently announced the scholarship scheme for the students who are disabled and the students are informed that the Online application forms will be soon invited under two scholarship schemes by the disable students.
There will be total 2000 scholarships are announced under the scheme of Trust Fund and 500 Scholarships under National Fund. And these scholarships will be awarded to those who have disabilities for Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Level Professional and Technical Courses from recognized Institutes in India.
Those students who are counted in eligibility list and also who are interested for NHFDC Scholarship 2015, are required to fill the NHFDC scholarship form.
Name of the Organization : National Handicapped Finance And Development Corporations.
Type of Announcement : Scholarship Scheme for Disabled Students
Total No. of Scholarships: 2500
Under Trust Fund: 2000
Under National Fund scheme: 500
Details of Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund):
- There will be around 2000 students will be awarded under this scholarship scheme.
- The Reimbursement of Non Refundable fees has been restricted to the fees limitation of same course in government or government aided institutions.
- Students will get the Maintenance allowance which will be paid for 10 months as Rs. 2500/- per month for professional graduate courses and Rs. 3000/- per month for Professional post graduate courses in a year.
- Those candidates who are pursuing the professional courses will get Books and stationary Allowance which is Rs. 6000/- per annum and Rs. 10,000/- per annum for those students who are perusing professional post graduate courses.
- The annual income of candidate’s parents or guardian should not exceed upto Rs. 3,00,000 lac per annum from all sources.
Scholarship Scheme (National Fund):
- There will be around 500 students will be awarded under this scheme
- The Reimbursement of Non Refundable fees has been restricted to the limit of fee of same course in government or government aided institutions.
- The eligible students will get scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per month for hostellers and Rs. 700/- per month for day scholars who are pursuing their professional courses at graduation and above level, and Rs. 700 per month. for hostellers, Rs. 400 for day scholars pursuing diploma/ certificates level professional courses.
- Candidate’s parent/guardian annual income should not exceed upto Rs.1,85,000 per annum from all sources.
Process to Apply:
- All the talented and eligible students may apply through online mode for the Scholarship Disabled Students .
- First of all the students need to visit the official website www.nhfdc.nic.in
- After that you are required to take a look on the given instructions before filling the form.
- Then fill the form in a prescribed format and enclose the required documents copies along with the filled form.
- Now take a print out copy of the form.
- The printed copy of form duly signed and recommended by the head of the institution (where student is studying) along with the required certificates.
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC),
Red Cross Bhawan,
Sector – 12,
Faridabad – 121007