- The fellowship duration is initially for 1 Year and (can be extended for 2 years)
- Those candidate who are having NET qualification will get a salary of Rs.25,000/- per month for around 1 year and it may be extended for another 1 year with same salary.
- Fellowship of Rs. 28,000/- per month will be paid in the 3rd year(if candidate’s work is found to be satisfactory)
- Those candidate who are not having NET qualification will get a salary of Rs.14,000/- per month for around 1 year and it can be extended for another year with same salary structure . Fellowship of Rs. 15,000/- per month will be paid in the 3rd year(if candidate’s work is found to be satisfactory)
- The selected candidates will be paid 10 % of the fellowship amount as HRA.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this fellowship must have M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60 % marks or 6.5 CGPA with NET/GATE qualification.
- Candidates without NET/GATE are also considered for the same with lower salary structure.
How to Apply:
- All the fellows may send their duly filled application form in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the given address:
Dr. P. Ajmal Koya
Asst. Professor (Chemistry)
National Institute of Technology Mizoram
Chaltlang (Dawrkawn), Aizawl – 796012
- Fellows may send the application form via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply : 28th May, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.nitmz.ac.in/pdf/Advertisement–28-04-2015.pdf