nsfoundation.co.in : Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015-16
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarship Programme provides the interest free loan scholarships which will grant to all those students who are Indian and having an outstanding academic record. This scholarship amount upto Rs. 20,00,000 lac has been decided as per the project of the Foundation.
This scholarship scheme will be granted to those students who are interested to continue their postgraduate studies in the fields of Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities in India.
- All those students who are from India and residing in India.
- Students who are below 30 years of age are eligible to apply.
- All those graduates students of a recognized university or those who are in the final year of a degree course and those who are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply for the same.
- All those students who are sought admission for a postgraduate degree programme at any reputed university for the fall intake or those who are awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply for the same. However, the award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission)
- All applicants are informed that their filled applications for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships for Higher Studies are invited by the Foundation in the month of January for the academic year.
- Candidates are informed that they can apply for this scholarship via online mode.
- The candidate is also required to complete the registration process which is done through online at this link : http://pg.nsfoundation.co.
in. In the registration process the login details will be sent to the registered email ID. Once the registration is complete, an application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable either online ,Net Banking or offline by just sending a Demand Draft which will be made in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
- By receiving the application fee, the candidate will be able to access the online application form by just logging in with the help of login details which is sent.
- All the completely filled application forms should be submitted before the deadline date.
- Only those applicants will be selected for next round who has been shortlisted by the Foundation itself.
- Candidates are requested to produce their duly certified supporting documents/enclosures.
- The another round for the selection process will be interview round, in which candidates are required to visit to the Foundation’s office.
- Students are required to produce their Mark sheets of class. Xth, XIIth, and all years of the undergraduate programme and degree certificates.
- Students can score cards of any qualifying examination taken such as;. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE etc.
- Copy of the admission letter from the university, (if have).
- Reference letters (in a sealed envelope).
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial document (this would include any other letter indicating the receipt of a scholarship, other source of funding, fee waiver etc).
- Copy of the passport.
- 1 recent passport size photograph.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
All applications will be screened for shortlisting. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed between the months of April-May. It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend a personal interview in Mumbai in the month of June.
Note: This interview process is the basis for final selection.
Post Selection Formalities
The concerned Foundation will announces the final list of scholars at the end of June or first week of July.
It is mandatory for all the scholars to submit attested copies of the following documents within the timeline as decided by the Foundation:
- The letter confirming admission to the college/ university for the proposed course of study.
- In case of students admitted to the universities in the United States and a copy of the letter highlighting the financial support in case of students admitted to universities in other countries.
A two-day Orientation Programme is held for all the scholars in Mumbai in the month of July. It is mandatory for every scholar to attend the Programme.
All the process of documentary will be pertaining to the Scholarship and it will be completed on the 2nd day of the Orientation Programme. The documentation will include the furnished details:
Memorandum of Understanding- All the eligible Scholars will be asked to sign the Memorandum of Understanding with the Foundation and agree to its terms and conditions which is mandatory.
Undertaking- The guarantors along with the scholars will be required to sign an Undertakingwhich is also necessary.
Insurance- All the scholars are requested to take the Insurance Policy and assign the same to the Foundation.This will be arranged by the Foundation.
Disbursement and Repayment:
By receiving a copy of the visa, the scholarship amount will be disbursed. Repayments will commence 1 year after the successful completion of the course according to the schedule which is given below: