National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), has recently published the scholarship scheme for those students who falls under SC/ST/OBC category and who are pursuing their BE/B.Tech. from any IITs, NITs and BITS. These students are requested to apply for this scheme before they face any kind of issues.
- The total number of scholarships are 100
- Those students who are belongs to Schedule caste the number of scholarships issued for them are 60
- Those students who belongs to Schedule tribe the number of scholarships issued for them are 30
- Those students who falls under PC category the total number of scholarships issued for them are 10.
- The scholarship shall be paid for all 48 months i.e., for complete 4 Years.
- The value of scholarship is Rs.4,000/- per month.
- NTPC scholarship shall be awarded to the students pursuing full time degree course in engineering from any IITs, NITs & BITS in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Computer Science , Electronics & Communications , Civil, Chemical, IT & Biotechnology from 1st year of full time course within prescribed period.
- Those students who are from SC/ST/PC category, in their 2nd year of study in the academic year 2015-16 and having 60% marks in the 1st year/1st and 2nd semester examinations.
- All those students who have applied or availing any other scholarship /financial assistance/stipend from any other institute are not eligible to apply for the same.
- All deserving and eligible applicants are informed that if thet wish to apply for this scholarship they can download the application form from this website link: http://www.ntpc.co.in/download/WebsiteEngg15
- Applicants can also obtain the application formats from the Head of the Institution or from authorized representative.
- The duly filled in application form along with the important and necessary documents such as Caste/Disability Certificate, last year marksheet, residence proof, etc., should be submitted, along with attested copies of mark sheets of the 1st year (annual / semester examinations) to the concerned Head of the Institution.
- The Institution shall scrutinize and verify the certificates and shortlist 10 best candidates in each category SC, ST and PC and send these applications to this given below address:
Deputy General Manager (HR-W ),
NTPC Ltd., NTPC Bhawan,
Core no. – 7, Scope Complex Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110.
Last Date to apply: 14th August, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.ntpc.co.in/download/WebsiteEngg15