ongcindia.com ONGC Scholarships for SC,ST Students 2014-15
ONGC Scholarships for SC,ST Students 2014-15:
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) has announced the scholarship scheme for SC,ST students. ONGC is an multinational oil and gas company and recently they has came with the scholarship scheme for the students. The students who belongs to SC, ST category and wants to pursue their professional courses across the nation are able to apply for the same.
Every year there will be around 500 ONGC scholarship schemes were announced and son in this year also. Each scholarship is for Rs.48000/- which will be paid annually. But only those students can apply for this scholarship who wants to pursue the professional courses like Engineering, medical , Master degree in Business Administration.
Reservation for Girls Students for ONGC:
There will be 50% seats are reserved for girls students which is an initiative to promote and encourage the girl child. The aim behind this is to provide the better education and career opportunities for their future.
- Both girl and boys students can apply for ONGC scholarship scheme in all over India.
- Any students who are pursuing the full time course are eligible to apply for the same.
- Student who are pursuing 1st year in master degree in Geology, Geophysics or MBA can apply for this.
- Students who are puRsuing 1st year in MBBS, or Engineering can apply for this scheme.
- Those candidates who are applying for this scheme must scored minimum 60 % marks or grade in graduation or pursuing master degree course.
- In case of grading system the student must have secured the grade minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale.
- The student’s parent annual income should not exceed upto 4.50.000/- lac per annum from all sources.
Minimum 30 years age as on October 1st 2014.
- There is total 500 scholarship are announces in which Rs.48,000/- for each scholarship will be given to those students who belongs to SC,ST Students.
- The distribution of the scholarship will be done on zone wise.
- ONGC has divided the states in 5 zones and each zone will be allotted 100 scholarships.
Online Application Mode:
All the eligible students are informed that they can download the form from the official website http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/25bb5c09-fc43-4310-a7f0-8f5ed2bfac32/ScholarshipMeritorious.pdf?MOD=AJPERES link.
- An applications will be filled by an applicant with the required details.
- The submitted applications are verified and forwarded by the respective Head of the department , institute, college, or university.
- Applicant are also need to check the terms and conditions of the scheme and then submit the application.
- If any application found incorrect details then the application may rejected.
- Copy of Birth proof certificate.
- Copy of educational certificate and marksheet.
- Copy of Income Certificate
- All the students need to send the application form with the required documents in hard copy to the office address of ONGC.
- Complete application for with the important documents list should be send to the designated ONGC office before 30th September 2014.
|Zone||Designated Office’s Address|
|Zone –1 (North): J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh.||Chief Manager (HR), SC/ST Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC,Tel Bhavan,Dehradun – 248 0|
|Zone -2 (West): Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli||/C HR/ER Services, 11-High, ONGC, Bandra Sion Link Road, Mumbai – 400 017|
|Zone –3 (North East): Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura||I/C HR/ER, ROB-III, 2nd Floor, ONGC, Assam Asset, P.O. Nazira Sivasagar – 785685|
|Zone-4 (East): Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal.||I/C HR/ER,MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata- 7000 71|
|Zone -5 (South): Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshdweep, Andaman & Nicobor Islands||/C HR/ER,ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA TowerI, No. 1,Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008|
To know more about the same kindly visit the official website :