online-inspire.gov.in : (SHE) Inspire Scholarship Program 2014-15
(SHE) Inspire Scholarship Program 2014-15:
The INSPIRE (SHE) offers 10,000 scholarships every year for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree level. Inspire scholarship is conducted by the Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science Technology.
The online application for Inspire Scholarship 2014 has been started on 1st August 2014 and the closing date is 31st October 2014.
- Both boys and girl student can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- All students are informed that they cannot apply for any other scholarship/stipend under this scheme.
- Candidates who are from 17 to 22 years can apply for the Inspire Scholarship.
- Student must have passed class 12th final examination in 2014 from any respective recognised board.
- Student must be pursuing the B.Sc (Hons) of 4 years, and five years of integrated M.Sc/ M.S program in any of the recognised university or institute.
There will be maximum Rs.80,000/- per annum will be given under this scholarship scheme.
There will be each candidate will recieve the scholarship amount of Rs.60,000/- per annum.
All the SHE scholars are required to undertake summer research project under an active researcher in any respective research center.
The scholarship amount will be easily transferred to the scholar’s SBI bank account directly.
The continuation of the scholarship is based on the student’s excellent academic record in the examination conducted by the University.
Online Application Process:
- An applicant is required to apply for online application as there is no Offline application process is available.
- First you need to download the application form from this link : online-inspire.gov.in
- Before you fill the application form you must read and follow the terms and conditions.
- One passport size photo
- Passport copy
- Community or Caste certificate
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Endorsement form signed by the principal of the college/university.
- www.inspire-dst.gov.in/EndorsementForm.pdf download the endorsement form from this link.
- Student needs to send all the documents through online.
The selection process will be done through online and email notification for which they are selected for.
All students are required to log in to the online portal to download the offer.
Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhawan
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi- 110016
Tel No: 011-25468099