Online Request for SBI Smart Payout Card http://www.onlinesbi.com
State Bank Smart Payout Card is a prepaid Card issued in Indian Rupees in association with VISA. It is an ideal product for making periodical payments like salary, wages, commission, etc and also can be issued as an add-on Card for the existing account holders.
State Bank Smart Payout Card can be used for cash withdrawal at ATMs, for purchase transactions at merchant establishments and for e-Commerce transactions i.e., for online payment.
Official Website : https://www.
Request Online for SBI Smart Payout Card :
1. Could I request for a Smart Payout card through Internet Banking? :
No. Smart Payout card can only be received on the basis of request through any branch of the State Bank of India.
2. Could I make a request for multiple Smart Payout Cards? :
Yes. A person can have maximum three cards per savings account (fully KYC complied) at any point of time. Current accounts are not eligible.
3. Is there be any charge for issuing Smart Payout card? :
Yes, There is a card issuance charge which is of Rs. 102.
4. How can I top up the card? :
An individual can Load or Reload the card from any branch of the SBI or he can do it online through Internet Banking.
5. How I can top-up the card using Internet Banking? :
On the e-Cards link, you are required to select the Smart Payout Card tab. Then the card registered by clicking on the Register Smart Card tab. After the successful registration of the card, you are required to click on the Top-up tab, choose the card from the drop down menu, and select the debit account, and then you need to fill the amount. After that you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) through SMS on your registered mobile number to complete the top up process. (Those users who have taken State Bank Secure token will have to generate the OTP from their token.)
6. Is there any minimum and maximum limit for top up of Smart Payout card? :
One can top up a Smart Payout card for atleast of Rs.100 and a maximum of Rs.10000 with the following instructions :
1. The balance of the smart card cannot exceed Rs. 10,000 at any point of time.
2. Cumulative re-loads during a month should not exceed ceiling of Rs. 25, 000. (i.e. there is a top-up limit of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 25,000 per month)
7. How many times can the Smart Payout Card be topped up? :
One can top up a Smart Payout Card any number of times provided:
a. The balance on the card does not exceed Rs. 10,000 at any point of time.
b. Cumulative re-loads during a month do not exceed Rs. 25,000.
8. What is the validity of the Smart Payout Card? :
The card is valid for 10 (Ten) Years from the date of issue.
9. Is it possible to use the Smart Payout Card at ATM, POS and in Online transactions? :
Yes, it is possible to withdraw cash at any State Bank Group (SBG) ATM (free of charge) and by paying a charge at other banks ATMs.
a. You can use a Smart Payout Card at any Point of Sale (PoS) terminal at Merchant Establishments that accept VISA Cards.
b. You can use a Smart Payout Card at any online merchant site that accepts VISA Cards, for e-commerce transactions.
10. What is the charge for using a Smart Payout Card at other banks ATMs? :
Following are the details of the charges :
** Cash Withdrawal: Rs. 20 per transaction.
** Non-Financial transactions:-Rs. 9 per transactions.
(These charges are subject to change without notice. Please check the charges details at the ATM before proceeding.)
11. Are there any charges for using a Smart Payout Card at Merchant Establishments? :
No charges are levied by SBI. However, some Merchant Establishments may impose a surcharge e.g. petrol pumps, railways, etc. which would be recovered from Cardholders.
12. Is there any charge for replacement of card or PIN? :
Yes. There is a charge of Rs.102/- + courier charges.
13. What are the conditions for refund on expiry of the card? :
In case balance in the State Bank Smart Payout Card is below Rs. 102 and the Card is not used for 6 months or above the expiry date, then the entire balance will be forfeited and State Bank Smart Payout Card will be closed.
14. What process has to be follow if my Smart Payout Card is lost or stolen? :
If your card is lost or stolen,thenyou are required to immediately report to SBIs 24 hour toll free number 1800-11-22-11/1800-425-3800, or +91-22-27566598/ +91-22-27580506 either directly or through the employer/company.
15. From where I can check the Smart Payout card statement? :
The balance enquiry and view or download the statement of transactions through this given link :https://prepaid.onlinesbi.
16. How do I cancel or deregister or close a Smart Payout Card? :
A Smart Payout Card can be cancelled or de-registered or closed only by your branch.
17. Does the card will take so much of time to top up smart card?:
The Smart Payout Card can be topped up very fast.
18. Where I can use a Smart payout Card? :
Use your State Bank Smart Payout for :
a. One can withdrawal the cash at any ATMs.
b. At Point of Sale in Merchant Establishments., At any merchant site accepting VISA Cards for e-Commerce transactions. (i.e. use the card for cash withdrawal, shopping, booking of travel tickets, booking of cinema tickets, payment of bills at hotels/restaurants, payment of utility bills online, etc.).
19. What are the important eligibility criteria for issuing of Smart Payout Card? :
The Smart Payout Card can be issued to all KYC compliant primary account holders for ultimate use by beneficiaries (dependents).
20. Could I use my card for purchases from outside India? :
No. This card is a domestic card which can be used only for payment in Indian Rupee (INR) in India only.
For More Details, Click Here : https://www.onlinesbi.