The University Grants Commission, New Delhi has decided to award the Research Fellowships in Science stream especially for those students who are shown outstanding record. These meritorious students will be awarded (RFSMS) by the Department of Physics, Osmania University, Hyderabad for the year 2014-2015 under BSR Scheme.
- The total number of fellowships are 5
- Duration of the Fellowship will be for 2 Years, which is truly based on the satisfactory assessment report the tenure of the fellowship can be extended for a period of 3 years.
- All the eligible and meritorious fellows will receive the fellowship worth Rs. 14,000/- per month and contingency grant of Rs.12,000/- per annum plus HRA as per University rules.
- Gate Qualified fellows will be awarded fellowship worth Rs. 16,000/- per month and contingency grant of Rs.12,000/- per annum plus HRA as per University rules. (for 1st and 2nd year)
- All the candidates who are selected for registering to the PhD Program of the Department of Physics under Faculty of Science, Osmania University can apply.
- Those fellows who are selected for the same are not allowed to apply for any other fellowship under this.
- All candidates are required to download the prescribed application format from the official website.http://www.osmania.ac.in/
- The duly filled in application form along with required documents/enclosures and Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- and Rs.50/- (SC/ST/Category) of any nationalized bank which is drawn in favor of “The Head, Department of Physics, Osmania University” and payable at Hyderabad and must be sent to the office of The Head, Department of Physics, Osmania University.
Last Date to apply : 10th July, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.osmania.ac.in/