Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Account Opening Process
As you all know that the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is an initiative which is done by Narendra Modi Ji. This scheme is specially designed for all the Indian citizens who are looking for their own saving bank account in respective banks. Under this scheme every individual must have the Aadhaar Card. Under this scheme one can have various facilities which are given below:
For opening the bank account you are required to fill a form in a prescribed manner which you can get through internet facility which is very easy to navigate. The application form can be downloaded through online service in both English as well as Hindi language. So that the person who understand Hindi will fill the form in Hindi and those who understands English will fill the form in English. There are two versions of the form and the link to download the form is given below. All you need to do is to go to the link and have a print of the document. After taking a print of the document you need to fill the details and take it to the nearest kiosk for opening your account.
Required Details which is to be filled in the Application Form:
The required details which is to be filled by an applicant is very simple and general. It is regarding the person’s identity and residential proof. Here the process of filling the form is given below:
- You are required to fill the details in first section which is Branch name, city, town, village and state.
- In the second section you are required to fill your personal details like your full name, father’s name, date of Birth, occupation and contact address and numbers which has to be filled. Under the contact details you are suggested to fill the other details such as telephone number, mobile number and valid email id.
- In the third section of the application form the information regarding the first applicant or joint applicant is to be filled. It has the similar details as the previous section has and all the details is to be fill in Bold Letters. The additional information that requires to be filled in the section is the permanent address of the applicant.
- In the fourth section of the form you are required to fill the details regarding the bank details like Passbook, bank statement, Cheque Book, Debit card, internet banking and mobile banking. You need to fill your aadhar card no. and the voter id no in the form.
- The last section of the form ask you to fill the nominations for your account.
- The other page of the document is made for the officials.
- Driving License
- 2 recent passport size photo
- Voter’s ID card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar card
These are the documents that are required in order to accomplish the requirement KYC rules from RBI.
Special Benefits under PMJDY Scheme:
Here are the benefits are listed below which you will get under the PMJDY scheme:
- You can get good Interest on deposit.
- An accidental insurance which covers Rs.1,00,000 lac
- Zero balance
- Another Life insurance cover of Rs.30,000/-
- Easy Transfer of money in all over India
- Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Transfer in these accounts.
- After the satisfactory operating system of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted.
- Access to Pension, insurance products.
- Accidental Insurance Cover, RuPay Debit Card must be used at least once in 45 days.
- Overdraft facility upto Rs.5000/- is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening Form (Download Hindi/English)link:
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening Form link for Hindi language http://jandhanyojana.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/pmjdy_Account_Form_Hindi.pdf
For English language : http://jandhanyojana.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/PMJDY_account_form_english.pdf
TOLL FREE NUMBER FOR ASSISTANCE:
You can call on these numbers if you have any kind of query regarding Pradhan mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
1800 11 0001
1800 180 1111