Pre-Matric Scholarship for Backward students at Karnataka 2015
The Backward Class welfare department has been developed on the major points specially in education level. This department is working on specific things which are related to lower community students. The department is developing the level of education and also it develops the right of education, empowerment of women, gives support to the weaker section candidates and also to develop this country with the well educated youth.
The Karnataka govt provides the facility of Pre Matric Scholarship to all the Backward Classes applicants who are studying in Classes 5 to 10 in the Government or Govt. aided & unaided schools/institutes. All those students who are studying in class 5th to 10th are eligible to get the opportunity to award of Pre-Matric Scholarship. The students will get the scholarship scheme only if they fulfills the eligibility criteria which is furnished below:
All the meritorious and eligible students who falls under Backward Classes and studying in Class 5 to 7 will get Rs.75/- each year.
All those talented and eligible students who belongs to Backward Classes and studying in Class 8 to 10 will be awarded Rs.100/- each year.
- All the students from Backward Classes and studying in Class 5 to class 10 and attain the eligibility points, are eligible to apply for the scholarship and obtain the facilities under this scheme.
- The annual income of student’s parents/guardian should not exceed upto Rs. 15,000/- per annum from all sources.
- Those student who are going to apply for this scholarship scheme must belongs to the given categories of Backward Classes as mentioned.
- All candidates are informed that they should not be the inmate of any Government or Govt. aided hostels.
- All candidates are informed that they are not allowed to apply for any other stipend/scholarship under this scheme.
- All deserving candidates are informed that they may submit their duly filled in application form in the prescribed manner along with all the required documents within the time schedule fixed for the receiving the application.
- Those application who received after closing date will not be entertained and will be rejected at the same time.
The candidates are informed that the filled application forms will be sent direct to the concerned institutions for the award of pre-matric scholarship to those candidates who belongs to Backward Classes Officer in respective Taluk Panchayath Offices.
The duly filled application form along with Caste and Income certificate copies and also the educational enclosures such as marksheet of the student will be returned by the Head of the Institution or the principal to the Backward Classes Ext. Officer at the same office within the specific time period.
The concerned officers will verify the filled applications and after that the award will be provided to the eligible students and the amount of scholarship will be sent to the concerned Head officer of the institution by the mode of cheque payment.
Then the head officer of the institute will distribute the scholarship amount to each scholars in front of their parents/guardians to receive their sign on the acquaintance roll.
- All candidates are required to submit their Caste and Income Certificate copy along with the application form.
- Candidates must submit their Mark Sheet copy of previous examination.
- Dully filled application form.