prl.res.in Physical Research Laboratory announces Junior Research Fellowship Programme for 2015
Physical Research Laboratory, PRL, has announces Junior Research Fellowship Programme for the year 2015 session. The Junior Research Fellowships programme will be starting in July 2015 and it will lead to a PhD program in the large areas of Astronomy, Astrophysics, Solar Physics, Planetary Sciences, Geosciences, Space and Atmospheric Sciences, Experimental Laser and Atomic Physics and Theoretical Physics.
- All applicants are suggested that the applications is to be submitted via online by using the link: www.prl.res.in
- All eligible applicants are suggested to apply before the last date and should not not wait till the last date to avoid inconvenience.
- An e-mail ID and the valid Mobile Number is necessary for registration process
- The valid E-mail ID should be active. All the related status of successful process will be intimate through the registered email ID.
- All candidates are requested to fill the online application form in a prescribed format without having any mistakes. There will be no modifications will be allowed after submitting the application form.
- The request for any kind of changes or correction in the filled application form will not considered as their will be no changes will be accepted under any circumstances after submitting the application form.
- PRL will not be responsible for any consequences arising due to furnishing incorrect / incomplete details or failure to provide the required details.
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee for a call of the selection procedure.
- From all the eligible applicants, a short listing will be prepared on the basis of their GATE/CSIR-UGC-NET/JEST and Post Graduation scores.