Process to Apply for Issuance of No Objection Certificate (NOC) in Puducherry
NOC No Objection Certificate is a very essential and legal certificate which is issued by an organization or department. The department states in the certificate that the person or individual is issued the certificate and the respective department s not having any kind of objection in the agreement of the NOC certificate. This certificate is usually required at the time when any company or organization or an individual wants the clearance from the concerned government department or organization.
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education was organized to deal with the subject related to Higher Education in the government authorised various colleges or institutions. Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Puducherry also provides No Objection Certificate to the Private Managements to begin Arts & Science and Professional colleges.
- You can apply for the NOC application or for association of new courses which can be prepared by the concerned Society or Institution, those are recognized by the Statutory Bodies as Undergraduate or Postgraduate level.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) will be issued by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education by 31st August of the year scheduled in which the institution is offered to be established with all the necessary and relevant documents.
- The inspection process shall be carried out by the departmental committee and shall inspect the site and proposal alongwith checklist and these proposal may be send to the education secretariat before October 31st of each year.
- The departmental inspection committee will be conducted and examine the building communications. The services like library, laboratory and other shall are obtained according to the AICTE or UGC rules.
- The (NOC) No Objection Certificate WILL be granted by the concerned committee for three years.
- The inspection committee will give the official authorization after the examination of the proposal and inspection of the infrastructural facilities will be done. All the colleges of Puducherry shall be start only after the official permission from the Puducherry Government done and admission in colleges shall be started only after the formal permission has been given by the associated University or NCTE or AICTE or Technical Board.
- If in any stage the concerned department of State Govt. believe that NOC is not justify the allotment of such NOC may be cancelled.
- The Inspection committed shall only pass the proposal but the decision of Government either to issue an NOC or not shall be final and no change in any case.
You can Download the Application Form from this link : http://dhte.puducherry.gov.in/download/noc.pdf
Last Date of submission of Application– One can submit the filled application from 1st March to 31st August of every year.
Grant of No Objection Certificate – The NOC certificate will be issued to the applicant by the month of December.
Home Page : http://dhte.puducherry.gov.in/index.html