Process to Correct Date of Birth in School Records & Duplicate SSLC & TTC Certificate
Process to Correct Date of Birth in School Records & Duplicate SSLC & TTC Certificate:
If you are interested to make correct the error in your date of birth certificate and want to obtain the duplicate SSLC & TTC certificate then you are required to visit the concerned local authorities. To know more please click on the given below official website.
Official Website : http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/
Application For Correction Of Date Of Birth In School Records And Certificate Of Qualification :
To be routed through the Head of the School in which the applicant last studied or is studying
Kindly Fill the Following Details in the Application Form Given Below :
1. Enter the details of the applicant whose date of birth is to be corrected
2. Details of Certificate in which correction is desired. (Only those completed Std X)
3. Date of birth
4. State whether the present application is within 15 years from the date of leaving the School or appearing the SSLC Examination.
5. If not, details of Government Order condoning delay, in relaxation to Rule 3, Ch. VI of KER. (Original to be enclosed)
6. Documents proof which is presented for correction of date of birth proof. (Original certificate needs to be enclosed with the application form).
7. Name and details of the officer who attested the copies of the Birth Certificate
8. Details of application fee remitted.
9. State whether the person has applied for correction of any other items than date of birth. If so furnish details thereof.
10. Statement Showing The Particualrs Of Educational Institutions Attended From Std I To X
Instructions Regarding Correction Of Date Of Birth In School Records And Certificate Of Qualification:
1. A time period of 15 years from the date of leaving the school or the date of appearing for the SSLC Examination which is earlier fixed for the entertaining applications for alteration of date of birth.
2. Application for condoning the delay in submitting the application to correct the date of birth is to be submitted to the Govt. Secretary, General Education Department, Govt. Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram with copies of SSLC and Birth Certificate.
3. In the application form, all the information and details of schools attended by the applicant from Std. I st to 10th must be mentioned with complete address.
4. If the applicant did not attained the age of 18 years, the parent should sign the declaration form.
5. On the receipt the respective Headmaster shall verify the documents with reference to the records which are already available in the school and also mention the recommendation in the concerned application form. Those applicants Applications who haven’t obtained the School Leaving Certificate should be sent to the concerned AEO/DEO department. The respective Headmaster that he must submit the proposal immediately with the letter direct to the DEO/AEO/Joint Commissioner for Govt. Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram- 12 as the case may be.
6. The applicant are suggested to attach a cover (size 32 cm x 25cm ) affixing stamp worth of Rs. 42/- with the complete postal address of the applicant. Two covers (size 24cm x 9cm) affixing stamp worth Rs. 27/- each should be also submitted. One of these covers should be addressed the concerned Authority who had issued the Birth Certificate and the other to the ‘The Joint Commissioner, Office of the Commissioner for Govt. Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 12’by the applicant himself.
7. If employed, the details of employment should be furnished in the application. If not employed, the word “unemployed” should be noted. This is applicable to Govt, Semi Govt and Private firm employees.
8. Conversion Certificate (s) from the State/District Librarian, State Central Library/Dist. Public Library for all dates in Malayalam era mentioned in any of the documents presented with the proposal.
9. The proposal for correction of date of birth should be submitted through the Head of the School last attended by the person whose date of birth is to be corrected with the following documents neatly arranged in the following order.
i) Application in the prescribed format duly filled up.
ii) Certificate of Birth in original obtained from the Registrar of Births and Deaths of the respective Grama Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation in respect of the person whose date of birth is to be altered with three attested copies by a Gazetted Officer. The birth certificate should contain the name of child. Birth certificate without the name of child will not be accepted under any circumstances.
iii) Chalan Receipt in original for Rs. 500/- towards application fee remitted at any Government Treasury in the State under the Head of Account “0202-01-102-92.” The purpose of remittance and the name of the applicant should be clearly indicated in the chalan. Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted from payment of application fee. Caste Certificates from Revenue authorities should be submitted to prove the claim.
iv) Certificates of qualification viz., S.S.L.C, T.H.S.LC, etc., in original in which alteration of date of birth is required.
v) Identification Certificate from the local Village Officer/Thahsildar in the form as given in the application form if needed.
vi) Order of Govt. condoning delay in original wherever necessary (in cases where 15 years have been elapsed from the date of leaving the school or from the date of appearing for the SSLC Exam).
vii) Conversion Certificates from the State/Dist. Librarian, State Central/Dist. Public Library for all the dates in Malayalam era mentioned in any document.
10. The cover containing the application should be superscribed, “Correction of Date of birth Educational Dist.”
11. Applications could be rejected in the absence or incorrectness of the required important documents.
Download Form Here : http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/…oad/db.pdf.pdf
Application For Issue Of A Duplicate Qualification Certificate :
1. The amount of fees for issue of duplicate certificate in the case of SSLC, TTC or any other Certificate will be charged Rs.200/-
2. The amount of fees for the issue of triplicate certificate will be Rs.500/-
3. The amount of fees should be remitted in the name of applicant into a Govt. Treasury of the Kerala State under Head of Accounts “0202-01-102-92 Other Receipts”. In the case of applicants residing outside the state the amount may be remitted into the State Bank of India in Chalan under the Head of Account “077 B (c) I.S.S.A Kerala”
4. If the Original Certificate is irrecoverably lost, produce declaration of the candidate attested by a Magistrate of the Judicial Department under the seal of his court or by the Office Commanding in the case of Jawans, detailing the circumstances under which it was lost.
5. If the Original Certificate is damaged, or lost then you need to present the details and attach its relevants if Relevants are not available then you need to give reasons.
6. If the Original Certificate was lost in foreign country, present the affidavit of the Indian Embassies Officer who has a judicial power.
7. The prescribed notice to be published in any daily newspaper which is approved by the concerned PRD for obtaining the duplicate SSLC
Download Form Here : http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/…lapln12010.pdf