Loan scholarships are granted to cover tuition fee and book fee.
- Applicants must have passed at least the Secondary School Certificate examination or other equivalent examination and those who have secured minimum 50% of the total marks in the previous examination given by them prior to the making of the applications are eligible to apply for this loan scholarship.
- The person who is proposed as a guarantor must be a male candidate, and must be a permanent resident in Mumbai and also earning the monthly income of not less than Rs.10,000/- for applicants pursuing studies in India and Rs.15,000/- for applicants pursuing studies overseas.
- Applicants are also required to submit the letters of recommendation from 2 recommenders who are permanent residents in Mumbai.
How to apply:
- All the talented and selected applicants are required to apply in prescribed application form, which can be obtained on request from the Trust office by just the payment of Rs.50/- either by a Postal Order or by demand draft which is to be drawn in favour of R D Sethna Scholarship Fund.
- Applicants must also send a self addressed Rs.10/- stamped envelope of size: 23 cm x 10 cm.
- Applicants are also required to indicate whether the form is required for studies in India or overseas.
Last Date to apply: 31st August, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://rdsethnascholarships.org/