apepass.cgg.gov.in Renewal Registration for Post Matric Scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited has been incorporated under the companies act 1956. The main objective is to provide the financial assistance to all those students who are belongs to minority community. To know more about this kindly read below and click to the official website apepass.cgg.gov.in
Official Website : https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
Pre-Requisites Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2013-14 :
1) All eligible Students who are Registering on the epass official website must carry their aadhar card.
a) If any candidate do not have Aadhar Card, so you are required to visit to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment center and enroll.
b) If any candidate already enrolled for their Aadhaar card and have Enrollment no with them, Then you have to verify your aadhar status
c) After that you can upload your Aadhar Card.
2) After that you need to enter your exact Bank Account if you have changed your bank account.
3) Now a days the SBI eZPay cards are no longer valid. So kindly Open your Zero Balance Account in any of the nationlised banks in your nearest area.
4) Kindly provide us your Mobile Number
To Renew Online Click Here : https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/epassonlinelinks.jsp
Mandatory Scanned Memos For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2013-14 :
1. You need to carry previous year Passed/Promoted Scanned Memo.
2. A scanned Income Affidavit (signed by Student & Parent) Download
3. UID Scanned Document
4. Bank Pass Book first page with photo Scanned document (Not Required For EBC)
5. You should have a Mobile with you for entering One Time Password sent to your Mobile.
6. Allotment Order (for CET / Councelling Courses)
Note: If you face any issues related to password in your mobile then you are suggested to visit your nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering with out Password.