rimc.gov.in Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission Test 2015 Application Procedure
Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is comes in ‘A’ category inter service institution which is founded by the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India to promote & provide the equal quality level of education for all the young boys who are belongs to India.
This college was came into existence in year 1922 with having the main motive of preparing the eligible and talented boys to enter into Defence services as per their caliber.
The boys students will be offered the Scholarships from their respective State Government which will be offered on the basis of their performance in the RIMC admission test process.
Date of Birth:
Those students who wish to apply please make sure that they should have born not earlier than January 2, 2003 and not later than July 1, 2004
All students who are appearing for the RIMC test should not be less than 11.5 years of age or should not have attained 13 years of age as on January 1, 2016.
RIMC Admission 2015 Reward
- All the short listed students will get admission to the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand for the term January, 2016.
- At the time of admission, the selected students will have to pay Rs. 26,400/- per annum. However, the fee is subject to revision from time to time.
- At the time of Entry a Security Deposit of Rs 10,000/- has to be made by the student and then amount will be refunded when the boy passes out.
Scholarships for Meritorious performances of RIMC Test 2015
- All those students who have performing very well in the RIMC test will be given Scholarships between Rs. 10,000/–20,000/- per annum.
- The scholarship amount will vary from state to state and the continuation of scholarship will completely depend on their performance & merit of the candidate.
RIMC Admission 2015 Application Process
- All the students are requested that they can attain Application forms of RIMC Admission Test 2015 by Post or via online.
- A complete set of last year question papers and RIMC Prospectus will be provided along with the application form.
Application Form By Post:
- All candidates are informed that the written request has to be submitted from the students’ itself.
- All candidates are informed that they have to use either Registered post or Speed post for submission of their request.
Details of Demand Draft:
- The Demand Draft shall be made in favor of “The commandant, RIMC Dehradun- 248003”
- Drawee Branch : State Bank of India, Tel bhavan, Dehradun,(Bank code·01576), Uttarakhand.
- Demand Draft Amount:
- Those candidates who comes under General Category are required to submit Rs. 400 and it will be sent through Registered Post and Rs. 450 if it is sent through Speed Post.
- Those candidates who comes under SC/ST Categories are required to submit Rs. 355/- If it will be sent through Registered Post and Rs. 405 if sent through Speed Post.
Only those application forms issued by RIMC shall be valid. Locally printed / Photocopied and form without RIMC hologram (Seal) shall not be accepted.
Required Important Documents for offline application form:
- All the eligible students are required to submit 2 copies of application forms in a prescribed format along with the required documents list which is listed below:
- 2 recent colour passport size photographs of candidate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate which has to be issued by Municipal Corporation/Gram Panchayat, SC, ST Certificate
- The certificate which is issued from principal of the School in original with the applicant’s attested photograph stating Date of Birth and his/her class.
Submission Process of Application Form:
- All students are requested that they have to send the filled in application forms of RIMC Admission Test 2014, to the Govt. of those states where actually their parents/guardians are residing before March 31, 2015.
- The filled application forms needs to be sent directly to the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
RIMC Online application process :
- All the eligible students are requested that they can apply via online for RIMC admission through this website link : http://rimc.gov.in/rimcindex.aspx
- Then you are required to fill the required details in online application form.
If the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC categories then the candidate needs to upload the supporting document (scanned copy in jpg format).
- Thereafter download a challan copy that is generated online.
- At last you need to deposit the filled in print out of the challan at the nearest Canara Bank Branch along with the application fee which is mentioned on the Challan Copy.
RIMC 2015 Examination Centers:
The RIMC Test Centers are located in state capitals or in towns/cities as per advertisement. To know moreplease visit the official websites for the latest updates.
RIMC Admission 2015 Selection Process
All those deserving and eligible candidates who wish to appear the RIMC admission test will need to go through for the 3 steps which is furnished below regarding the selection process and considering the examination pattern.
Stage 1:First step is Written Test
In this step the written Examination consisting 3 papers i.e., English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- English Written examination will be conduct on 1st June 2015 at 2:00 to 3:30 pm in which the students needs to score minimum 50% marks.
- Mathematics examination will be going to conduct on 1st June 2015 at 2:00 to 3:30 pm in which the students are required to score atleast 50% marks.
- General Knowledge examination will be going to conduct on 2nd June 2015 at 10:00 to 11:00 am in which students needs to score minimum 50% marks.
Stage 2: Viva Voce
- All candidates who are qualifying written test will receive an intimation message regarding the date & place of Interview by their respective state govt. by the early September, 2015.
- The interview will be going to conduct on 6th October, 2015 and at the time of interview, an intelligence and personality of the candidate will be tested.
- The minimum passing marks which is required in Interview is minimum 50%.
Stage 3: Medical Examination
All candidates will be selected from viva-voce round in which they will undergo a medical examination at the selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates who found medically fit will be eligible to take admission to Rashtriya Indian Military College.
The medical examination of candidates for admission to the RIMC, Dehradun will be carried out by a medical board at Command / Military Hospital nearest to candidate’s residence.
Address and Contact Details:
Rashtriya Indian Military College,
Dehradun – 248003
Phone Number : 0135 – 2752083 (between 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Fax : 0135 – 2754260 (between 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM) 0135 – 2754260 (between 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM)