rojgar.uk.gov.in Register with Employment Exchange in Uttarakhand
Register with Employment Exchange in Uttarakhand:
All eligible applicant who are searching jobs as per their requirements are suggested to register their names in employment exchange office to get the chance of best job opportunities in their state. These exchange gives the details of an applicant to the employers for the best jobs as per their education and experience.
Registration Process :
Employment Exchanges register those eligible job seekers who have the required qualification and experience. The concerned exchange department maintain their data bank for employment assistance as per their qualifications
The applicant are informed to present their following documents for getting their names registered in employment exchange :-
a. Domicile certificate
b. Cast certificate
c. Certificates regarding educational qualifications
Applicants who are registered in the employment exchange are sponsored against notified vacancies as per their suitability and experience for the job and seniority. Eligible candidates may also go for online registration.
No fee is charged for registration at the employment exchange.
Renewal Process :
The candidates who are searching for renewal needs to renew their registration in 3 years. The registrants will be allowed to renew their registration on any working day during the period of 3 months of registration namely the month in which renewal falls due and following two months.
For example if the candidate is registered on 10 june 2005, then he can renew his registration from June 2008 to 31 August 2008
Once registered, the candidate can upgrade his qualification, change his address, transfer his registration to other employment exchange by submitting an application to the employment office of the employment exchange in which he has registered.
Instruction for Registration :
Step 1 :
1. Click “Register Tab” on the Menu tab.
2. Select your State, District and exchange office
3. Click Submit Button
Step 2 :
1. Fill the form
2. Click the Next Button
Step 3 :
1. Take the Acknowledgment Slip
2. Click the proceed button
3. Fill the Qualification Details in the form
Step 4 :
1. Fill the Qualification Details in the form for all the degree or diploma you have completed (starting for academics)
2. Click the Add button for each Degree and then Next Button
Step 5 :
1. Fill the Experience Details (if any)in the form that appears after you click next
2. Click the Save button and then Next Button
Step 6 :
3. Fill the Language Details in the form that appears after you click next
4. Click the Next Button
Step 7 :
5. Fill the Additional Information Details in the form that appears after that you are require to click next.
6. Click the Next Button
Step 7 :
7. Now take final print out copy of the Information you have entered
After you complete this form you have Edit menu to edit any information if entered incorrectly.
To Register Online click here : http://188.8.131.52:8080/
Website : http://rojgar.uk.gov.in/