rojgar.uk.gov.in Register with Uttarakhand Employment Exchange
Register With Uttarakhand Employment Exchange:
http://rojgar.uk.gov.in is the official website of Uttarakhand Employment Exchange job seeker Registration and Renewal which provides employment opportunities to the people of Uttarakhand. The exchange gives the benefits to all those job seekers who are looking for a best job opportunity in their state.
Official Website : http://rojgar.uk.gov.in/
Registration Process :
All eligible job seekers are announced that they need to register themselves for the Employment Exchange and also informed that kindly maintain your databank for the employment assistance which is provided to you by the concerned exchange centers according to your qualifications.
All Applicant are requested to present their important documents for getting their names registered :-
1. Domicile certificate
2. Cast certificate
3. Certificates regarding educational qualifications
All applicants are informed that registration with the employment exchange are sponsored against notified vacancies according to their suitability for the job and seniority. Candidates are also suggested that they can go for online registration process.
There is no fee will be charged for registration at the employment exchange.
Renewal Process :
All eligible candidates are informed that they have to renew their registration once in three years. The registrants will be allowed to renew their registration on any working day during the period of three months of registration namely the month in which renewal falls due and following two months.
For example if the candidate is registered on 10 june 2005, then he can renew his registration from June 2008 to 31August 2008
Once registration will be done then the candidate can upgrade his qualification, change his address, transfer his registration to other employment exchange by submitting an application to the employment office of the employment exchange in which he has registered.
Important Guidelines for Registration :
Step 1 :
1. First you need to click on “Register Tab” on the Menu tab.
2. Then choose your State, District and exchange office
3. After that click on Submit Button
Step 2 :
1. Fill the form with necessary details
2. Click the Next Button
Step 3 :
1. Get the Acknowledgment Slip
2. Click the proceed button
3. Fill the Qualification Details which are required in the form
Step 4 :
1. Fill the Qualification Details in the form for all the degree or diploma you have completed (starting for academics)
2. Click the Add button for each Degree and then Next Button
Step 5 :
1. Fill the Experience Details (if any) in the form that appears after you click next
2. Click the Save button and then Next Button
Step 6 :
3. Fill the Language Details in the form that appears after you click next
4. Click the Next Button
Step 7 :
5. Fill the Addition Information Details in the form that appears after you click next
6. Click the Next Button
Step 7 :
7. Now take final print out of the Information you have entered
After you complete this form you have Edit menu to edit any information if entered incorrectly.
To Register Online Click Here : http://184.108.40.206:8080/