rtsexam.com Examination for Rationalist Talent Search 2015
RATIONALIST TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION RTSE 2015 :
Human brain is an amazing gift by ‘God.’ It stores lot of information & details when you use it often it develops within. Make your child to appear for the competitive exams like ‘RTS Scholarship’ which improves IQ, thinking power & basic concepts and forms the foundation of students future so they can easily appear for higher exams like IIT, IAS, IPS, MPSC, UPSC etc.
‘A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.’ In this all process your child needs to have proper direction and guidance. ‘The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.’ I hope my message will take yours child to desired goal so don’t waste time as his / her bright future is in your hands. Make your beloved best in the world.
Exam Details & Criteria :
– Student of std. II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX of S.S.C., I.C.S.E OR C.B.S.E pattern.
Medium Of Examination:
– English or Marathi or Semi-English
Nature Of Examination:
– Entire paper will be of objective type. Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives. Negative marking will not be applied for any wrong answer. Duration of exam will be 2.00 hrs. i.e. 120 min. Section contains 65 , 20 & 15 questions on Academic Syllabus 65 ,20 logical intelligence and 15 Question General Awareness. Each question will carry 2 mark.
Books & Syllabus:
– Prescribed Academic text book of State Board & CBSE
– Examination fees for all classes will be Rs. 100/- (Rs. hundred only.)
Mode of Payment of Fees:
– Examination Fees can be paid in cash /Draft /Money order in favour of “ National Scolarship Examination Board(NSEB) ” payable at Jalna. Or You Can Deposit at
National Scholarship Examination Board(NSEB)
Bank Of Maharashtra.Br.Jalna.
A/C No. : 60149932153
IFSC CODE : MAHB0000033
Date of Examination:
– Final exam will be conducted on 4th of January 2015. Completely filled application forms attached herewith are to be submitted along with above mentioned fees before 30 September 2014 .This academic year the exam will be conducted on Sunday 4th Jan. 2015
– Application forms submitted after the last date will be accepted along with the late fees of Rs.50 up to 15th October.
Centres for Examination:
Merit Ranking Criteria:
– Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the Exam Will Conduct For these Student Again:
Contact Address :
DR.PANJABRAO DESHMUKH RASHTRIY SHIKSHAK PARISHAD
Address : DESHMUKH COMPLEX,NEAR CIVIL HOSPITAL,
SHIV NAGAR,OLD JALNA,JALNA.
Office : 02482-224156
Helpline : 8421971929 , 9890014417
Email : email@example.com