sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com : Sahu Jain Trust Educational Scholarship 2015 for Need Cum Merit Based
The reputed and huge Sahu Jain Trust, New Delhi is inviting all the eligible and talented applicants along with their filled in applications from need-cum-merit based scholarship for the academic year 2015-2016
This is a Non-Refundable scholarship for those students who wants to pursue and pursuing the Graduation and Post Graduation in all subjects. The existing receipts of this scholarship are required to apply again for the continuance process. This scholarship amount goes from Rs.250/- to Rs.1000/– per month. This is the strictly for technical subjects like Engineering, Infotech, Medical, MBA etc to be undertaken by graduate/post graduate in India
- Those candidates who have completed 10+2, Graduation, Post Graduation from any recognised university are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Those applicants who had applied earlier for this scholarship can apply again for the same.
- The desired application form can be obtained absolutely free of cost.
- Application Forms can be had by post by sending a 9″x4″ self addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope to the Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Last date for obtaining Application Forms: 20th July 2015
- Last date for receipt of Completed Forms by the Trust: 30th July 2015
For any other details please visit this website link: http://www.
Sahu Jain Trust Contact Address:
(A Philantropic Organisation Founded By Smt. Rama Jain & Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain),
Sahu Jain Trust,
Sahu Jain Trust 18,