scholarships.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat Scholarship Pre and Post Matric Online Application form, 2015
The Higher education Department of Gujarat is now offering the Scholarship schemes under Central Sector Scholarship scheme for those students who falls under the backward community such as OBC, SC, ST and Minority.
Government of Gujarat every year considering the minority and merit students under the schemes they are providing. All the students from all over the state having good academic excellence and with good merit may apply for current year scholarship schemes.
The Pre and Post matric under graduate course and post graduate course will be based on the merit in their present studying institute. All students are required to be studying any degree course to get the scholarship under Gujarat Government schemes. If they are not having the relevant degree then they are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
All applicants are informed that the application form for Pre and Post matric scholarship is easily available on its official website of educational department of Gujarat state which is : http://scholarships.
The Higher education department of Gujarat is now offering the stipend for their students who belongs to Backward community such as OBC,SC,ST and Minority . Eligible candidate who wish to apply are required to check the eligibility criteria which is furnished below for your assistance. The selection procedure of the eligible applicants will be done on the basis of these eligibility criteria only.Those who attain the eligibility criteria points will be considered for the same.So have a glance look over the below mentioned eligibility conditions ;.
- First you needs to be a bonafide student of Gujarat state.
- Applicant need to have minimum 60% marks or grade in their 10th and 12 final Board examination from an affiliated institute or college.
- The research studies need to have 55% average in their academic
- Candidate must be studying in any PG or UG course in Gujarat state.
- Required certificate must be valid for year applying.
Application Process for Gujarat Scholarship 2015:
As we have given the above eligibility points which are confirmed and after attaining the eligibility points one can easily start applying for Pre and Post matric scholarship from official board website of Gujarat state. Students can even renewal their old registration form by just submitting some important required documents/enclosures and also required to fill the application form in a prescribed format. Here the application process is given below:
- First you are required to visit the Gujarat Education Department official website http://scholarships.
- After that you need to register yourself with your HSC Hall ticket number and year.
- Get the unique password and Fill the Candidate details correctly.
- Fill all required details in column shown.
- Save your application number for re-login again.
All applicants are informed that there will be some necessary documents are to be submitted along with the application form and here we have furnished the documents list below:
- High school leaving certificate with Year of Pass.
- Bonafide of HSC and 12th
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate issued by State government.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Residential proof
- College Letter
Important instructions of Gujarat Scholarship 2015 Online Registration:
Those candidates who had applied for the same must save their application safely with them as it will be useful for future reference. The details entered by an applicant must be valid and entire certificate attached with the application form must be same Name and other details as your application form.