Search name Online in Electoral Roll in Tamil Nadu www.elections.tn.gov.in
Search name Online in Electoral Roll in Tamil Nadu:
Now you can download electoral roll as PDF format. You can check your voter registration status, apply for registration by E-REGISTRATION. You can apply for voter ID cards by online registration. You can check your name in Tamilnadu voter list 2014.provided by CEO TAMILNADU website.. Find location map of your polling station. To find more information regarding this kindly read below:
Official Website : http://www.elections.tn.gov.
Check your name in the Electoral Rolls :
1) Search your name with EPIC number:
You need to enter your EPIC Number and then click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
If you need to search the name visit here : http://www.elections.
2) Search Electoral Rolls in Tamil :
i) First choose your nearest area or District
ii) Then choose your Taluka
iii) After select any 1 option
a. You can search by EPIC Number
b. You can search by Name
c. You can search by Election Booth & Street Name
d. You can search by Street Name
iv) Then click on Submit Button
Search Name in Tamil : http://www.elections.
How to Track Your Application Status :
First you need to enter the ten Digit Application Number. to get the status. (There may be a gap of 1 week between Forms submitted and data reflected in the Website)
Check Status Here : http://elections.tn.
Install Tamil Font:
a) First you can visit here: http://www.elections.
b) Now install all the Tamil fonts.
c) Now you are required to choose your district and constituency.
d) After that press submit button.
e) It is based on part number, polling station area and address, and street name, choose the relevant pdf file and download it.
f) If you want to search for your name, then you may search your voter ID number or your door number.
Or you can search for your name in Tamil font. But if your name has been entered with spelling mistake, it is difficult to search in the pdf file so be careful while searching.
1. You are required to click on Download Tamil fonts
2. The click on the fonts which are available in the page.
3. The following page will be visible on the display screen
4. You are required to save the fonts to your local hard disk
5. Now go to the Settings-control panel->fonts->File->Install New Font
6. You will be promote for drive where you have saved your downloaded font
7. Now select the font and install it
8. This will help you to see all the pages properly.